What's new

midwest growers unite

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
+1 for Goldeneye. Never did figure out if I played shooters better stoned or sober... I wasn't that good either way.

booey my wizzonator was a sock with one of those little bottles at walmart by the travel size stuffsome clean piss and some hand or foot warmers.Worked many times for jobs.

Ah yeah, that makes sense, and a whole lot cheaper than a real whizzinator.
Last piss test I took, years ago for a job, the dude actually reached over my shoulder after I was done to collect the cup and im pretty sure he took a peak. So yeah, that was creepy, but i pissed clean and had no fakery anywhere so it was all good...

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
lol I guess.You should of asked him he wanted to shake it for you too lmao.Glad I never had a problem with that not even when I was on work release.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

HAVEN'T YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO SPILL THE CUP THEIR WAY....I SAW IT ON A MOVIE AND HE ACTED LIKE HE WAS THROWING IT IN HIS PO'S FACE....BUT THE CUP WAS EMPTY..TOO FUNNY...MY BROTHER NED...DJ

DeoXy

Lol unfortunately you sign off all your rights to privacy when getting put on.. I guess I must have ppl who don't give a shit cuz I use a public bathroom stall w/ no mirror each time i have a drop @ the courthouse.. I deff. don't take chances tho.. it would B easy to pull a switch-a-roo tho if need b.. no one in that dept. gives a shit to b honest.. its a paycheck.. nothing more.

Any artists in the house? looking for someone to help me draft up an idea for my first tat(nothing complicated).. if you have free time and want to help out one of your midwest brothers PM me.. would be greatly appreciated!.. good chance to see your art displayed perm. on skin :D

DeoXy

You know, sometimes I wish I did a little more with my life instead of hanging out in front of places selling weed and shit. Like, maybe be an animal doctor. Why not me? I like seals and shit. Or maybe an astronaut. Yeah. Like, be the first motherfucker to see a new galaxy, or find a new alien lifeform... and fuck it. And people'd be like, "There he goes. Homeboy fucked a Martian once."

DeoXy

Lol yes sir!.. clerks 2 to be exact.. I quote those movies all day.. Love most of kevin smiths movies.

any thoughts on the new trailer park boys movie due out later this year/early next year? Pretty stoked :D

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
I like clerks and all that stuff, but I fucking HATE kevin smith

does that fucker wear anything other than a hockey jersey? grow up beeotch

love TPB's..... "Trevor, smokes!" didn't know they were comin out with another movie

id love to see their comedy show. the ones online are hilarious

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
I haven't been here since 4/15/2010. So I'm back. No. Not in jail. Just busy I guess. Since this isn't the place to get into it, I won't.

I am here to say that i've had some success outdoors. This year I only had 4 plants. It was a cold Spring and Summer and I nearly threw the plants away. But, I thought I would give it a try. They went into the wild sometime in June. Within 2 weeks they were already flowering. Of the 4 plants, 3 were female. The last time I checked on them 2 were 3 feet and one was barely a foot and a half and flowering well. As for the location, 30 feet east would have been better as I missed 6-7 hours of Sun and they're getting 5. It's been a week and a half since I saw them and we've had the rain I was hoping for. Visiting 1-2 times a week left a slight trail af trampled plants so I thought it best to let the path cover up.

As for the indoor growing, I haven't do it since I guess 2010. Yes, I start plants indoors and move them outside and then into the ground a few weeks later but other than that, the house is clean.

facelift

Veteran
I was without a computer for sometime. Working and traveling. When I got a new computer I was hanging out at facebook setting up my timeline. and playing games. I found one game called myVegas and have won over $600.00 in comps at MGM. I've also been hanging around befroeitsnews and usmessageboard.

Another thing that may have distracted me from this site was Asteroid 2010GA6. It's close approach was 4/14/2010. It coincided with a fireball, last the meteor in Russia, but there was also a major volcanic eruption in ICELAND. All three things happened within 5 hours of each other. So I started researching different parts of science to see if I can find out what really happened. I was trying to place the asteroid, though at close approach in the volcanic crater and trying to find that the meteor was indeed the asteroid.

The closest I came was to discover that volcanoes vent iridium gas. That put iridium at the crater and the meteor. I learned the trajectories and came to the conclusion that the fireball could have come from the volcano 5 hours earlier. All I had to do was find some way lava or volcanic rock can reach escape velocity. The one solution I came up with is a double hit. First the rock starts moving at the instance of eruption and is struck by another force or object fractions of a second later. This would increase it's speed. You can run a test on any pool table. Strike a ball and then strike it again as it's moving.

I guess I came back just so I could tell someone I have 3 plants in the woods. While the rules have changed in the house and even in the state, I do not have any plans to grow my own weed indoors here. I still don't fully trust my sister. She may not think that it's every person for themselves, but that's the way things work. AT the core of everything is the will to survive.

facelift

Veteran
I checked on the plant and 2 are in full flower 1 is not. 2 have buds all along the main stem and branches. 1 has only buds on top and branches. The strain is Papaya. 2 weeks without water and a few of the fan leave dried up. I picked them. Will be first leaf since March.

I have fed the plants 3 times. First time was high nitrate aquarium water. Next was Flourish Trace, Iron and Potassium. Flourish is a plant food made for aquatic plants. The analysis is:

K2O 5% from soluble potash,
Fe 1% from ferrous gluconate,

Trace Elements
B .0028%
Co .00003%
Cu .0032% from water soluble copper
Mn .0085% from water soluble manganese
Mo .0003%
Zn .0169% from water soluble Zinc
Rb .000008%
Ni .000003%
V .000002%

The yellowing leaves on the one plant could be a K deficiency. The stems look strong thanks to the Iron. So, next time out I will add a little trace minerals to the water along with a little potassium to see if I can get the one plant to spring into action.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Another thing that may have distracted me from this site was Asteroid 2010GA6. It's close approach was 4/14/2010. It coincided with a fireball, last the meteor in Russia, but there was also a major volcanic eruption in ICELAND. All three things happened within 5 hours of each other. So I started researching different parts of science to see if I can find out what really happened. I was trying to place the asteroid, though at close approach in the volcanic crater and trying to find that the meteor was indeed the asteroid.

The closest I came was to discover that volcanoes vent iridium gas. That put iridium at the crater and the meteor. I learned the trajectories and came to the conclusion that the fireball could have come from the volcano 5 hours earlier. All I had to do was find some way lava or volcanic rock can reach escape velocity. The one solution I came up with is a double hit. First the rock starts moving at the instance of eruption and is struck by another force or object fractions of a second later. This would increase it's speed. You can run a test on any pool table. Strike a ball and then strike it again as it's moving.

So something came from the volcano and struck the asteroid, which in turn became the meteor that hit russia?

Sounds like youre outdoor is doing ok for not having put much labor into it. Those 3 outdoor plants will last you the year?

facelift

Veteran
So something came from the volcano and struck the asteroid, which in turn became the meteor that hit russia?

Sounds like youre outdoor is doing ok for not having put much labor into it. Those 3 outdoor plants will last you the year?

3 years later...

In one Universe, yes to all. And then there's the Universe where I do not exist.

I doubt that 1-3 ounces will last a year.

I could have done more work. I've kept the weeds down and water them almost weekly. They are well hidden due to their size. The native plants are 5 feet tall. I'm happy about it. I'm not willing to buy at 20 bucks a gram. I hope to be moving to Colorado or Washington next year. You'd be surprised how cheap you can buy a house for these days.

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
Yeah, owning your own Home is the way to go

Within 2 years, my family and I will be gettin the hell outta il

Thinking Colorado, maybe farther west

Looking for a good chunk of land with no neighbors

Enough room to raise some animals and whatnot, privacy is what I desire most

facelift

Veteran
I would love 5+ acres. 40 would be better. 5 acres is cheap in Colorado. $1700 and up. I'm hoping I can get this move in by springtime. Will take a lot of effort though. You should search for houses on Zillow. That's where I've been hunting.

Went to water my plants and there was a cop parked a block away issuing a ticket so I kept moving.

Latest posts

Latest posts