What's new

midwest growers unite

D

DJXXPLATINUM

So in your opinion who's got the most stable gsc beans?
HEY STURGEON...DON'T KNOW YET..BUT I WILL FIND THE BEST COOKIE RECIPE....

COOKIE LIST
SEEDLINGS:
LARRY'S LEMON COOKIES..CV
ECSD X COOKIEWRECK..CV
BLACKBERRY COOKIES..CV
PURPLEBERRY COOKIES..CV
ANIMAL COOKIES ..BCBUD
GSC S1..CALI CONN
GSC X G13/WIDOW..MP
GSC X BIKER OG....KARMA
SSSDH X GSC...CONNOISSEUR
PHANTOM COOKIES..KENS GDP
CANDYLAND..KENS GDP

CUTS
GSC FORUM
COOKIEWRECK..CV

YEAH BABABOOEY...CV'S COOKIEWRECK...FORTUNATELY DIDN'T HERM ON ME..LIKE THE FORUM ON ROIDS...BUT WITH HEAD'S TW IN THEM SOME HERMIES ARE CERTAIN.. JUST PACKING ON THE MEAT....LOVE THIS ONE BIG TIME

BC BUD ANIMAL COOKIES LOOK LIKE FIRE OG SO FAR..

THE PIC BELOW IS THE CALI CONN GSC S1 WITH A CLONE OF THE FORUM CUT.....CALI CONN GSC S1 IS STARTN TO SHOW SOME OF THE GSC TRAITS..NOTICE THE SMALL LEAF FORMATIONS LOOKING SIMILAR...HE SAYS HE DIDN'T JUS THE FORUM THOUGH...WE WILL SEE, BUT WHO KNOWS...I KNOW THE WHOLE WORLD WANTS TO SEE WHAT COOKIE CUT SWERVE USED...POP IN THE CV THREAD AND SAY HI....THE OVEN WILL BE ROCKIN....12 KINDS BEFORE THE OVEN DOOR CLOSES..DJ
M.U.R.D.A.

Attachments

• SAM_0678.jpg
    SAM_0678.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
here are some ladies 27 days in flower

haven't posted any bud shots lately

shame on me, any way

hope everyone is doing well

Attachments

• IMG_6490.jpg
    IMG_6490.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6492.jpg
    IMG_6492.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6493.jpg
    IMG_6493.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6494.jpg
    IMG_6494.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6496.jpg
    IMG_6496.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 9
D

DJXXPLATINUM

FARMDALE ..WHAT STRAIN IS SHE...JUS MASSIVE TRICHS FOR 27 DAYS..YOU MUST HAVE CO2...DAYUM THOSE ARE FROSTY...NICE WORK,,,DJ

farmdalefurr

Veteran
thanks for the kind words Dj

no Co2 here

they just get H&G cocos A/B at 7ml/gal and hydroplex @ 5ml/gal...... some roots excel every other feed for the first couple weeks

PPM around 850ish (.5 scale)

shes Grapefruit Diesel from Next Gen

been running her for years, I just cant let go of her

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Here's one of my ebb and flow trays. All 10 reserva 6 og 4 sour kush. Pure blend pro w hydroplex and sweet raw. Bushmastered and topped 1wk before flower. [ur

farmdalefurr

Veteran
Nice little setup general

Do you usually run 10 per 1k?

I run 9 per 1k on 4x4 tables hand fed in coco

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya usually 10-15 . 20 Max but it gets a little too crowded for my liking. And that's in a 3x3 w 1k hortilux. Here's a couple other angles of that tray

Sorry for the upside down ness. Couldnt get them to upload right side up

L

lazy gardener

Midwest people's what's happening! This heats a mafucker ain't it! I still have 6 8 10 inch flex ducting and the foil wraps that came off the tubes. I use the foil as reflection material for my walls around my rooms. Will trade all for" indica genetics". ;)

Maximo

Just for you guys

Just for you guys

I've become the recipient of several oil rigs lately to test and total freebees, given to me by my good friend and awesome glass torcher Steve S, soon to be out of the glass blowing closet with his name on his awesome glass, seriously he's good. i haven't made any oil in some time so trying these out would definitely put me on the couch for days, I thought for a second and said hells yeah! can't do shit anyway cause its raining everyday for weeks now, i feel like i'm back in washington state again with all this rain. anyway here are 2 of the ones I have right now, the one has a 56 hole defuser disc with a vortex disc to add a cool sound to the hit, yea it makes this weird sound when hit, a very high pitched swooshing sound.... hum what is that sound?, oh man..... it sounds like a toilet flushing, yeah thats what it sounds like lol, to funny. I hope everyones 4th is a good one, tits up y'all.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

farmdalefurr

Veteran
Man, what people can't do with glass these days

Killer work

There is a woman that sells glass at a local farmers market we go to, no pipes just neat little wine corks and awesome vases and whatnot

I've always wanted to ask her if she does "our kinda glass". Being in a non med place ya never know what kinda answer you may get lol

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Very nice looking pieces. When your friend starts selling them let us know.
The vortex thing seems interesting though not very stealthy. Probably good to show new friends as i suppose it sounds very funky and unique. He could sell it under the name 'toilet bong'.

What are those brown spots on the larger piece? They look almost like rust, is that resin or part of the pipe's color?

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Damm I been away(not incarcerated) 4 or 5 yrs. Just Chilling here in South Central,,,Iowa, that is. Man iread like the first 5-6 pgs, and had to skip to the end.
I will be catching up as time allows.
I am real interested in meeting New friends, with the same Midwestern values(upbringings).

Have I missed any get togethers ?

Now that Mi. is Medical, I would assume its a cool place to have a gathering.

Sorry if these thoughts have been covered already, plz point me to the pgs.

PEACE & LOVE 4 MY MW Homies; 1TT

DeoXy

@ DJ and Farmdale.. Very nice!.. lovin the frost on that one farmdale.. I can see y shes a keeper.. and that cookies list sounds awesome DJ.

@ 1twisted welcome back bro! look forward to seeing what it is you do :)

DeoXy

How goes it midwest? hope everyone's having a gr8 summer so far!

Killer Queen Redux cut @ 57, 72 and 74 days w/ 3 week flush.. dried shots - precure :

20130712_034904_zpsa1fd9fa6.jpg

20130712_034943_zpsb4a741ec.jpg

20130712_034838_zpscbad55aa.jpg

20130712_034833_zps0b697fa6.jpg

20130712_034601_zps893baf0d.jpg

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Deo, Brah, I aint got nuttin doing ATM, been an OTR truck driver and fooled around back in 06-7 just enough to see that I was not home enough, and the wife just does not love the Gang. enough to help out when I was gone, so its all on hold. have a GOOD friend who got set up, recently, and in the last year this Mid-Iowa task force has popped 6-8 grow ops.1 had 3 houses.

My buddy that got set up was
slniging, and has for the better part of 20yrs.
Untill I find out HOW LEO is working I aint going to be starting over.

I have Family in S.Colorado, so when I can make the trip I do Ok when I get Home.

I am however in the prosscess of building an indoor Aquaponic Veggie Garden.
I bought some seeds today, that I should be starting this weekend.

I wiil probably be starting a thread over in the Gardening section soon.

Peace; Twisted