What's new

midwest growers unite

PGW

Awesome man! Glad to make your acquaintance:tiphat:

I really like the nightmare. I'm running some in RDWC right now, that are just killing it.

You did a great job with this one man. Be proud of it.

PGW

Here's a shot:

Attachments

• Monster Nightmare 2-17-12.jpg
    Monster Nightmare 2-17-12.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 13
P

puma

hey PGW:wave:
umm that may be JACK HERER but im sure JONNY will clear it up when he stops by..
peace:wave:

J

jonnybgood29

actually pgw is right.... jock horror(f) x sour diesel ibl(rez)(m)

it was a rare pheno of the jock horror used. nice sativa dominant traits, extremely potent, but with 2 drawbacks. 1 took 13 weeks to finish, and 2 had a fast tolerance buildup. crossing it into the nightmare diesel helped with both negatives as well as solidifying the bud of the diesel! also increased the potency by more than a little over the sour diesel!

J

jonnybgood29

of course these are the nighmare diesels i grew before i had to dump all my stock. thanks to puma, it is being revived in a major way.... 3 full plant pollenations!

PGW

Suuuuuuup puma!?

Were your ears itching since we were talking about ya?....lol.

That's some serious nuggage, jonny. Very impressive, man.

P

puma

hello FRIENDS:wave:
HAHAH ya PGW maybe bro!!

hey JONNY glad you had enough to work out some fresh seeds, i still have the 4 ORIGINALS in-hand and will hang onto them for a bit longer.....still looking forward to the return of the OUTBACK DIESEL tell crock bait FATHER to get off the pot and get back to work!!...
HAHAHA:bump:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
The nightmare diesel sounds like a very successful cross. Is that the best cross you've ever made, Jonny?

PGW

'89 NL5 males for selection:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry about the sideways pics. I have a setting screwed up somewhere.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Nice one. I've heard that a nice old-school NL#5 is very potent stuff; what are you planning to pollinate with it?

J

jonnybgood29

nice strong males there pgw!

baba, no it is one of three that i made a while back that were kick ass! nightmare diesel, white death, and jackhammer. the nightmare diesel is my favorite though.

ive made a lot of crosses that were good, but those stood out above all of them!

D

DGSIX

Man, all these genetics you've been talking about and showing are making my mouth water. Where can I get get a hold of some these nightmare beans?

-DG-

J

jonnybgood29

sorry dg, only four original seeds know to be left..... making some f2s of them right now, as well as new crosses pollenated by a very nice male

Latest posts

Latest posts