What's new

midwest growers unite

amannamedtruth

Veteran
I'm going to guess that Ruger is showing us a.......OG or Chem? looks really good.

Here's some shots of late...
Chocolate Rain
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

8e287b8197bdbcd7ae8a67ce7ad46550-d3dw8yq.png

picture.php

Dried Chemdog IBL...
1a30f4d553518ae13245a16ba81de3b8-d3dw8vq.png
23b8db788311922ca3c43a27459287b6-d3dw916.png

C

csedge

picture.php

Everything looks good guys..... I just am getting ready to pop more chocolate rains soon myself... :D

amannamedtruth

Veteran

Everything looks good guys..... I just am getting ready to pop more chocolate rains soon myself... :D[/QUOTE]

Aw snap, a buncha Chocs just got dropped over there...outa curiosity, I snagged up some chocolate mix... *stoked* .

..(….\…………../….)
. \….\……….. /…./
…\….\………./…./
….\…./´¯.I.¯`\./
…./… I….I..(¯¯¯`\
…I…..I….I…¯¯.\…\
…I…..I´¯.I´¯.I..\…)
…\…..` ¯..¯ ´…….’
….\_________.?´
…..lo o o o o ol
…..lo o o o o ol
…..lo o o o o o|

Chocorain BHO. you gotta try it.:tiphat:

Last edited:

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
some recent PPP buds........... freshly cured

Attachments

• GEDC1104.jpg
    GEDC1104.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 9
  • GEDC1112.jpg
    GEDC1112.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 12
  • GEDC1111.jpg
    GEDC1111.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 11

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
The Chocolate Rain BHO looks like amber glass, Truth. And is that a hint of purple/pink i see in the CR flowers? Btw, looks like you got a half lb off that monstrous Lady cane....

RB, maybe it was the lighting, but the Critical looked much more frosty than the White OG. Does the WOG take longer to flower? That Critical Mass looks like its exploding with resin. Who's the breeder?

Are you doing the Maxibloom regimen, csedge? I had a Flo S1 that turned out to be very much true to the Flo lineage. Is that the IBL from Rez?

farmdalefurr

Veteran
just a few shots of a couple plants that just went into flower yesterday. first 2 are next generations grapefruit diesel then dinafem's white widow. quite a bit of lst done to them. you can see i defoliated them, this is the first time ive gone quite this heavy on it. well see how they turn out.

farmdalefurr

Veteran
I don't know how taking away the heart of the plant makes it better?.

i dont know either. it really goes against the grain, i get that. though i have yet to have a problem with it. like i said, its the first time ive gone that far w/ it. i will do my damndest to get pics of her up at least once a week, just so everyone can see how she progresses after all the defol.