What's new

midwest growers unite

Chef Dude

Happy holidays to all and to all a working lighter, spent the day with family the other day and took my best mental floss and white russian nugs to share, we were all settled in for a nice pot nap with visions of trichromes dancing in our heads, when we reallized nobody had a lighter.

I hope you all have a great holiday, and remember your plants dont take holidays so dont forget them when you leave.

Chef Dude

well phil, i like that you saved those plants and let them finish, i dont think id call it a failure until it doesnt get you high though. I mean unless you had two other girls ready to go in that moment than they werent taking up needed space and they still did their job, just on the light side. I will say though that some of my most potent stuff has come from the smallest yielding plants. Happy holidays buddy and glad to see you will be well medicated soon.

gator

hey guys im from the midwest and would love to be a part of the club i currently have two unknown kushes about 3 weeks in flower just took clone the other day.i have plenty of light but have to get my room dialed in to maximize my equipment.got myself a 20 site aeroflo2 but dont know anything about aeroponics so i may need you guys to help get it up and running thanks guys happy holidays:gift::gift:

M

mrred

best tips for hydroponics is to use RO water, check ph after you add nutes, add about tbsp h2o2 everyday or often and clean it good after each harvest , wont hurt to get a spray bottle for h202 to spray the entire thing after cleaning to be extra sterile

damn blizzard warning...i had to go out in this shit to go buy lightbulbs that made my cab too hot and one broke while i was screwing it in. not to mention one helluva day to try and go see family and such...oh well. merry christmas guys. i think i might have a sprout come up on christmas day :p

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Hello Murda, hope everyone had a happy and safe holiday. The weather is cold but we know how to keep it green in the midwest...

picture.php

A Flo, budding well after a month of flower.

picture.php

Shot of the flowering tent. Damn cooltube still burned a Flo top. I moved the light up after that. :rasta:

picture.php

Shot of the veg tent, filled with Sdog's. I'm putting them into flower in the veg tent, they're growing too fast and i cant wait any longer...

Still to come: clones from PC, and more strains!

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
I hope everyone is enjoying the recent mid west weather because I'm not! At least things are cozy inside the cab. I'm half way through week 5 and Santa brought me a camera for xmas.

Princess Diesel x AK47
picture.php

Princess Diesel x Brothers Grimm C99
picture.php

Bud from previous run with her.

picture.php

Some cab shots.

picture.php

picture.php

Keep warm and safe everyone.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Anyone kno the real story of UDUB????

Anyone kno the real story of UDUB????

:santa1:rumor has it, that it came from university of washington and this strain was used for cancer research. at least thats what i was told/read....it's growin' in my swc/tron of course. flowered on Thanksgiving day....Hope this helps. :elf:
picture.php

picture.php

Bottom pix is a Blockhead clone(center) from France...it started to bud when i first gots it so now im trying to reveg it...it will reveg folks, i have faith in my trons...the other cutting is Train Wreck.:watchplant:

Chef Dude

everyone is looking awesome here in the midwest!

bababooey: hey man i love the setup it looks great. it reminds me of my own actually. just one concern for you, and that is the very minimal covering i see on that window, tents or not i can see light through the bottom of the window which means someone outside could see in or see light coming out. Be safe brother, put some blinds followed by thick curtains followed by a thick blanket and then trash bags if you feel them still necessary. then it looks normal outside and no light gets out. also no wandering eyes get in. Not a criticism man just looking out for your safety.

Justa6655321

Veteran
Happy New Year you midwest fuckers! Hope NOT to see any of you in the ER room tonight...but if you do make it to a Chicago Hospital just wishper ICM....

Latest posts

Latest posts