What's new

midwest growers unite

ddrew

Veteran
good deal lloyd i kind of like the cold because it helps the electric bill not as much ac needs to be used
Me too, I have not had to run AC for over a week now.
Hits a comfortable 75* lights on, no AC, nice.
Only up side to these miserable long ass winters here.

I

idoreallytry

Me too, I have not had to run AC for over a week now.
Hits a comfortable 75* lights on, no AC, nice.
Only up side to these miserable long ass winters here.

hell yeah the 200 dollar electric bills were getting a bit much,,,,peace

hey welcome grow green glad to have ya,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

Midwest its getting cold and that sucks. I dont like snow and I have lived here on and off for 31 years. any way nice post subscribed for sure here are some of my pics not that great but you get the idea... :) peace

hey lloyd sorry i missed this post nice clean set up bro welcome,,,peace

lloyd

we had some frost had to scrape the windows on the car a little.. not liking it. I had to bust out my SAD light. you other midwesterners probably know what that is. to many days in a row with no sunshine I get depressed so the light works. Plus I am out of the goods right now waiting on my next harvest which realy sucks, but it seems like that is how it all ways goes my generousity is my down fall... Stay warm folks...:joint:

Chewwy

Been rainy here for the past few days so I decided to take down my big girl
I have a few more left but they need a bit longer

Main Cola
IMG_3554.jpg

IMG_3562.jpg

IMG_3561.jpg

IMG_3558-1.jpg

IMG_3557-1.jpg

I

itsus

normally they go day for day, but this time i supercropped the 4 rmsdxsg, they look like they're a week or so behind now. i might have to hook up the other 400mh i got, i'm pushing it now with 3, the 4 rmsdxsg are needing some more love so i'm gonna run all 4 over 5 1/2 by 5 1/2 feet.

Hella THC

Holy shit! How did I miss this thread!

Reppin MN here! Can;t wait for the fall.

I wish I could get some of what I "hear" is around... my connects are blow-hards.

I'm subscribed now though! Hope to see you all around the boards! Great community here.

Check out the link in the sig to see what I'm playing with. I'm new, be gentle.

All the best from the Midwest,

- Hella

cfo

Outdoor grow Red River Valley

Outdoor grow Red River Valley

Got one Power Skunk and one Super Silver Haze just about ready to pull. Haven't had a killing frost yet but its getting close. Forecast is for 31 degrees this Thursday. I'm thinking these babies will be strong to survive that. They really need another week. This is not a recent picture but it does show how big she's getting. The SSH is now over 7' tall. I am a casual user (once or twice a week) so what I get from two plants will last me a couple of years.

I

idoreallytry

nice guys,,,enjoy the great work being done here in the midwest,,,peace

Latest posts

Latest posts