What's new

Midget Sprout Box.

LizardKing

Hey all, I know I'm still fairly new here but I thought I might share with all of you the insanity I call my creativity, lol. so sit back light one up and enjoy...

I had some sprouts but no where to put them due to some truly poor planing on my part so I needed to get to work, I didn't take any pics of the building process but here are some of the finished product.

Made out of a small Sterilite container a modified fan for a car from the Wally World auto section some weird foil things I had in the kitchen and a power strip.

17400Picture_001.jpg

That is the whole set up without the lid/door on. The lights on the ends are 100w Daylight spectrum, the one in the middle is a 75w warm light spectrum.

17400Picture_005.jpg

Some Lowryder X Blueberry I have going just for fun.

Well any feedback is welcome be it good or bad, Just keep in mind I made this in about 2 hrs and without spending more than $10 (most of the stuff I had laying around). I hope I kept you somewhat entertained. This one's on me...:joint:

jaypee89

really interested in that lowryder x blueberry strain man.
think you can keep us updated with pics as the grow goes on?

LizardKing

If these grow I will definitely up date with picks, today I will be setting everything up in the closet, and moving them closer to the lights...

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
ahh... good to see your finally doing something with those damn seeds... im very impressed that all 10 popped for ya. your going to have some fun with these.... but you already know that.

haha see ya round homie!

LizardKing

Endo said:
ahh... good to see your finally doing something with those damn seeds... im very impressed that all 10 popped for ya. your going to have some fun with these.... but you already know that.

haha see ya round homie!

Yup now lets just pray for some female..
:joint:

Endo

Veteran
did you get your hands on any nutes? gonna go organic?

hey lizard king, i like you idea, ive had a single rubbermaid in my closet and i never evan thought about putting it on its side for a nice little clone or sprout chamber.

1 question though, are those just some plain incandescants that your using?

LizardKing

micro magician said:
hey lizard king, i like you idea, ive had a single rubbermaid in my closet and i never evan thought about putting it on its side for a nice little clone or sprout chamber.

1 question though, are those just some plain incandescants that your using?

Those are CFL's the two on the end's are 100w Daylight spectrum, and 1 75w warm light (Had to take out the warm light due to heat issues)

Update time! :woohoo:
All 12 have sprouted...

Moved them closer to the lights, they are loving it...

Endo

Veteran
i still cant belive you got all of them to pop... how did you germ them?

LizardKing

Endo said:
i still cant belive you got all of them to pop... how did you germ them?

I used DurbanPoison's method found HERE

I can't belive I got them all to pop either, sad part is I won't be able to keep them all/ :fsu: I need my own dedicated growing room...

Also I might not be building the NGB box, I will more than likely be going more towards Red_Greenery's Tub idea, money just got really tight after I totaled my car.. :badday:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Good luck dude,
You know I was thinking they should have a junk yard wars for us stoners,
you get six months but have to live in the junk yard,
then see who has the best weed.

And the winner gets both stashes.

Stay safe and high.
HYDRO.

LizardKing

Hydrofome420 said:
Good luck dude,
You know I was thinking they should have a junk yard wars for us stoners,
you get six months but have to live in the junk yard,
then see who has the best weed.

And the winner gets both stashes.

Stay safe and high.
HYDRO.

That is probally one of the best idea's I've heard in along time, I loved Junk Yard Wars... lol, Well if you ever need help with the pilot episode let me know :joint:

J

JackKerouac

I just finished something very similar. You know what they say- necessity breeds innovation!

hydroclops

Veteran
JackKerouac said:
I just finished something very similar. You know what they say- necessity breeds innovation!

Very true, and many of our greatest minds have come with there best work while stoned or tripping.

hydroclops

Veteran
LizardKing said:
That is probally one of the best idea's I've heard in along time, I loved Junk Yard Wars... lol, Well if you ever need help with the pilot episode let me know :joint:

No problem, but I'll be one of the people that goes between the crews and gets the best tips and Of course I would have to be the judge seeing as it was my idea.

any body want to be one of my celebrity judges???? :joint:

Endo

Veteran
<<<------ raises hands and flails them wildly!!!!) i want to play!!

LizardKing

Sorry been a little busy totaling my car, But a slight update... Only 4 plants are left 2 lowryder X Blue berry, and 2 From a medical strain I got... I will post more pics up tomorrow...

Latest posts

Latest posts