What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Middle man problem

Hi I won't name anyone, for example one person may have good luck with post and another less so. In my case with an Alibaba purchase an import, or customs rather, broker appeared. This agent requested a fee and they use flawed logic I did not see an actual reason to interfere. The closest thing it reminds me of is how eBay discourages communicating with let's say the seller directly. It will highlight and remove contact information from messages. Because of that I ended up not receiving the shipment from Alibaba which in a way is what I think this USA stateside middle man wants to happen. Anyone else?

Ca++

I like that Ali have accepted paypal in recent years. Both are key parts of my internet use (While social media is worthless)