What's new

Mid-Flower Issues

B

BlueJayWay

CHECK YOUR PH DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!

That's my personal NOTE TO SELF!

On my new 2nd run, i started getting the same (more or less) symptoms so i grabbed my ph pen and checked my bloom solution - 4.5PH!

Think that's been causing all these problems and multiples signs of different defficiences/toxicities?

PH up'd it to 6.5, will see how they react.... (soil-less medium)

Yields did suffer a little, but i am happy with the end result of the plants pictured in page 1

Think that's been causing all these problems and multiples signs of different defficiences/toxicities?

PH up'd it to 6.5, will see how they react.... (soil-less medium)

Yields did suffer a little, but i am happy with the end result of the plants pictured in page 1

You're on the right track. Your pH is definitely not optimal. The root of the problem is that it got there because you continue to overfeed.

In your early veg pics, the N was like another poster said "incredible". As they continued to "eat it up" you fed more into flower... Salts began accumulating which in turn brought your ph down.. which brought on defs and a lockout or two.

At any of these points, you should've measured ph when trying to diagnose your issues, and then if it was acceptable then you would've treated the according deficiencies. But you cannot logically know what you have without a ph :wave:

Please stop assuming what a healthy plant should look like. hope your next ones fare better:tiphat: