What's new

Microwido's 800w CMH grow v 2.0

M

Microwido

First of all thank you all for giving support. It is an 8 x 7 x 7 room (7 feet tall) and the tallest plant is right around 4.5 ft tall. I learned last grow that growing too tall is definitely a waste of time. And yeah these girls were on life support when i took them out of there veg tub, but that just goes to show you how resilient marijuana really is. You don't have to do much they will do all the work for you.

Last edited:

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
Impressive! Your grow looks familiar. :joint: I'm stoked to see your numbers when you're done. Should give me a good idea of what to expect. Keep up the good work, man.

Good job bro, only 800 W eh? Fucking awesome, thats sexy :) They look mad happy, well done with the setup! i cant wait to hear your numbers too :D

M

Microwido

Day 90

Day 90

Flower Day 48

Things are looking good. 3 of the larger buds have completely fallen over, I had the exact same thing happen last grow. Here is a picture of one, it should end up around an ounce.

Its a real shame because you need to break apart the larger buds to properly cure and store weed. My last grow flowered for 89 days, I think I will pull some at different times this year. That more uplifting clear/cloudy trichomes high I prefer over the 50amber/50cloudy high most of the time.

And here are the rest of the pics.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Nice fucking grow Microwido I've been looking into CMH for a while now, I was curious if you have used HPS before and if so do you like the results from your CMH grows better??

MHHSP

so they say you should get "as a rule of thumb" around 0.5 grams per watt of light per 30 days in flower. So with 1200 watts in flower I should be getting around 1200 grams every 60 days?? Does that sound right anyone?

Like 2.6 pounds, seems like quite a bit, I normally get around 1.5 pounds...

Last edited:
M

Microwido

MHHSP said:
so they say you should get "as a rule of thumb" around 0.5 grams per watt of light per 30 days in flower. So with 1200 watts in flower I should be getting around 1200 grams every 60 days?? Does that sound right anyone?

Like 2.6 pounds, seems like quite a bit, I normally get around 1.5 pounds...

If you have a professional setup with hydroponics and everything dialed in, maybe. Everyone else, no. I will get 1gram /1 watt, but in about 80 days of flower time, thats 20 extra days than your formula and I have my grow dialed in.

M

Microwido

Thundurkel said:
Nice fucking grow Microwido I've been looking into CMH for a while now, I was curious if you have used HPS before and if so do you like the results from your CMH grows better??

CMH vs HPS in grow cycle = CMH is 3 or 4 times better hands down.

CMH vs HPS in flower cycle = Same results in weight, but CMH produces leafier bud. This isnt really a problem until it comes to trim time, when you will need to spend alot more time trimming a CMH bud vs. an HPS. Density is the same, but little leaves on the bud are larger in CMH setup as you can see, to clearify.

If I had to choose 1 light, CMH all day yes. If I had multiple room setups, I would have HPS in flower room, CMH in grow room.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I got half a gram in 120+ days of flower and was damn thrilled. All plants are different as are their yields.

vindiesel

Veteran
yeah CMH kick ass. run alot cooler than HPS too. on my first ever grow i pulled 126g. just over 1/2 g per watt. 5 plants. 66 days flowering. i think i can soon pull at least .75 per watt. i would love to have 800 watts! :)