What's new

Micro's Budget Pc

G

greenlf87

ya ya we need pics!! so how do you plan on removing the males? and best of luck to ya! :rasta:

M

Micro420

Ok an update

SOG wasn't working too well. Too much top growth and no under growth. So decided to throw the screen back in. In order to develop the lower growth. I did chop 11 plants to make extra room, including the couple females. They were growing wierd mutant type growth. So I ditched them, I just took a pair of siscors and cut below the soil line, eventually the old roots will rot adding to orangic matter. The remaining are still growing well, though not wanting to show sex. Had some time release fert in the soil also, which caused some yellowing. Flushed them and they have perked up. I guessing this is the reason why its taking a little long for them to flower. They're about week 4-5 also cut the light back 30 min to help induce flowering. So the current light schedule is 11:30 on to 12:30 off. Hoping they will start flowering with in the next couple of weeks.

Pic is kinda about few days old, just haven't really had time to upload.

clay

Micro420 said:
...I just took a pair of siscors and cut below the soil line, eventually the old roots will rot adding to orangic matter

I thought the rumor was that doing this would increase the possibility that ALL the roots will rot...even the good ones. Like once the rotting starts, it spreads to the others as well..

guess we'll see if there is a reason "they " say that.

Good luck

Micro420 said:
Ok an update

SOG wasn't working too well. Too much top growth and no under growth. So decided to throw the screen back in. In order to develop the lower growth. I did chop 11 plants to make extra room, including the couple females. They were growing wierd mutant type growth. So I ditched them, I just took a pair of siscors and cut below the soil line, eventually the old roots will rot adding to orangic matter. The remaining are still growing well, though not wanting to show sex. Had some time release fert in the soil also, which caused some yellowing. Flushed them and they have perked up. I guessing this is the reason why its taking a little long for them to flower. They're about week 4-5 also cut the light back 30 min to help induce flowering. So the current light schedule is 11:30 on to 12:30 off. Hoping they will start flowering with in the next couple of weeks.

Pic is kinda about few days old, just haven't really had time to upload.
That's too bad you had to chop a few :( Hopefully all goes well, and thank you for the update ! Don't forget about us spectators, and keep the updates flowing! See ya.

M

Micro420

Thanks for the views. But bad news and good news. Good news is recently got a well paying job. Bad news... envolves alot of traveling. Don't really have anybody that could take care of them. Talked to my buddy, he didn't want them. He recently had cops move next door to him. He has also stopped any growing his self. So don't blame him there. Will be gone 5-6 days at a time, so I know they will dry out. Home mainly on the weekends.
But have decided to shut it down again. Oh well finances come before hobbies.

Latest posts

Latest posts