What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Micro Veg Cab

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
I am putting them in flower next week and then the two White Rhino's two weeks after that.

I will need something for my veg cab......hhhmmmmmm

sproutco

Veteran
Those fishing weights were very creative. Looks like they are doing the job.
Plants look good with no burned leaf tips etc...

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey pomh

like greenstreet said twisty ties work perfect any home depot lowes or garden shop nursery will carry any where from 100 ft roll to 300 ft i seen today lol i got 150ft roll for 1.96$ :). besure to secure the bottom of the plant to 1 side of the container before pulling the top over, i'll secure the bottom about 1.5-2in from soil. then carefully pull top downward till i feel resistance, n/p if i take 2-3 days adjusting the top to a 90 deg angle dont need to do it in 1 pull.if you've never LST'd before i have a great tutorial in my gallery by Big_Buddha from overgrow :). duder on overgrow named aerospook i believe his name was had a rubbermaid grow kinda like your's, he used another 22 gal and placed it upside down for a cover. his main problem was heat untill he increased his ventilation :)

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
I do use twisty ties.

This particular plant still has very thin branches and I just didnt want them to grow into the light in my veg cab. I'll do a permanent LST when it is a bit bigger.

G

pieceofmyheart said:
Was away for a week and my plants looked great when I got back. They grew a lot this past week.
Yeah, thought I noticed you were missing. Plants look nice. :woohoo:

Bh

Latest posts

Latest posts