What's new

Micro T5 2x55w 12/12 seed-harvest 1.Grow

Eliyaz

That is awesome!

Just got myself a two foot T5HO (supposed to put out 10,000 lumens).

Was a little bit unsure the amount of light would be sufficient for the time and effort involved.....but seeing this thread REALLY puts mind at ease.

:D Beautiful results and plants you have!

yeah they work awesome...
planning on trying both some lst and some sog and see if if can push more plants under more even canopy...
hps and mh might make big plants but T5 is definitely low cost and makes nice little dense nuggets and easy-to-control environment, the plants have to touch the lights for several hours before they even show sign of burn so good usage of lumens is easy...:abduct:

thats what im f'in talkin about. very inspiring seeing some frosty buds like that out of the t5's. excellent work my friend, be sure to give us a dry weight before you smoke it all up!

Eliyaz

thx guys!
Theye are supposedly to finish after only 50 days of flowering, so I cut the first one down after 30 days, the next will go after aprox 40 days and the last will get it after she seems to turn...I wanna continue the strain so I wanna see how I like her...:abduct:

j6p

aprox 30...but yes it is, the first milky white trichomes had shown so I wanted to do it very early since I wanted a middle harvest and a late harvest as well...Im all about experimenting...:abduct:
That's very impressive, Eliyaz! Those T5's performed extremely well. The plants and buds turned out great, C-99 no less. Congratulations on an outstanding first cab grow!

I'm all for using pc fans in grows but i'm very surprised that silent scythe s-flex pulled air through your carbon filter. I may have to consider making my filter bigger as i'm using a MUCH more powerful fan, and currently, a smaller filter. Hmm

doesn't seem to have hurt anything though, nice work sir. :yes: :dance:

jlasjl

hej Eliyaz, har lige kigget hele din tråd igennem her
og må sku sige at der ser godt ud :joint:

peace
jlasjl...

Strangely

Read the whole thread, looking really nice! I must have missed it but how long a veg did the one you're pulling at 30 days get? I've not seen anyone pulling that early!

Nice job Eliyaz, probably going to do something very similar for my first grow. I was just wondering what you ended up with as far as dry weight. Again, good work.

Tatz

DANK !

DANK !

Looking good ! Hehe, Danish Dynamite !
Blir nødt til at få de der c99....frøbanken ? :smokeit:
Edit: Dry weight ??? Plse ?

Even more then i'd like to know the dry weight, i'd like to know what that C99 looked like once it was even more ripe. at 30 days the resin production and bud size suffer, not that I disagree with your testing, thats actually pretty cool, i just want to see the 50 day pics :D

plz post em if you are out there. and wht c99 is it?