What's new

Micro scroog udnder 3x15 W (NYCD)

Imparo

Good job mate!
May I ask you which were the dimensions of the box?
I'd like to do something like this in my friend's home, but he doesnt' have much space, so i'm looking for a good setup and your seems great :D

zoidb3rg

I'm impressed, good jub buddy, shows you can grow good weed with little watts and a lil bit o love!

Are there many crystals on the inside of the dry buds? would like to see a shot of them if you want ^^. I think you may have sparked an idea similar to your setup in my head. Thanks!

xpapousek

Out 2009

Out 2009

I am eynjoying (correct with "ing"? :1help:) my guerrilla out season (dont need INdoor now):noway:

K2, Ice, Snow White, NYCD, Skunk Kush :chin:

:kos:

superpedro

Veteran
That is impressive! Never seen buds like this from that low wattage:woohoo:

Your outdoor skills seem to match!

Happy growing buddy

aminem

one question: where are you from? arent you from cezh republic? . PS: nice grow under so low wattages , u have inspired me a lot ,

xpapousek

excellent pull. How long did you let them veg?

Vegging was about 30 days, fill the screen is difficult, i have got also low humidity for shorter internodes

one question: where are you from? arent you from cezh republic? . PS: nice grow under so low wattages , u have inspired me a lot ,

positive!
The cigarets let me out, didnt t.?

indeed more info please nice grow all around grower :p peace keep smoking

please ask questions, and a can answer.

THX :pumpkin:

aminem

positive!
The cigarets let me out, didnt t.?

yes but i had the feeling i saw this grow alredy in another cz/sk forum , and after i saw the cigarets i was 100% sure , another questions : what soil have u used ? have u used H202 ? and what fertilizer have u used?

xpapousek

another questions : what soil have u used ? have u used H202 ? and what fertilizer have u used?

soil: from Obi for indoor plants, perlite, dolomitic limestone, bone meal, keramzite at the bootom
H2O2: yes, 35%, 1ml/l
fertilizer: veg: some cheap from obi
flow: PK (Bionova) Bio-Bloom (Biobizz)

thx for your interest
:witch2:

Flores

Čzús Papóušku!

Great Job :)

I hope that you will show us something like that again in future.

Drž sa
F.