Veteran
Nice cab you gots here, boyo. :)

picture.php

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran

Cab filling uplooking for ladies!

Bye now!

This is where it starts to get interesting.

if you wanna save yourself some trouble, clone the ones that are ladies the moment that you know. It'll get your next round ready while these are finishing off. :2cents:

gr8fulbud

This is where it starts to get interesting.

if you wanna save yourself some trouble, clone the ones that are ladies the moment that you know. It'll get your next round ready while these are finishing off. :2cents:

Totally logical...thanks for the great advice!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking good I'll be hanging around to see how it pans out for ya, Good luck with it all.

Peace

gr8fulbud

Happy Spring!

Happy Spring!

Five ladies out of nine plants. Here they are in early flower:

Four clones...I'll pick the best one for another bonsai mom attempt.

Spring has sprung!

gr8fulbud

Fan leaves are dropping fast!

Fan leaves are dropping fast!

Fan leaves yellow and die a little faster than I expected. Still a noob at nutes, I suppose. Budsicles are fine but maybe I'll try a summer scrog with one of the better clones. Here are the latest pics though with a curious bystander:

gr8fulbud

Anyone looking?

Anyone looking?

Maybe a couple more weeks 'til harvest time! I've got a small clone that I intend to scrog right behind these lil' nugs. Try to get all those budsites close to the lights and see if a single plant can out produce 5-6 budcicles. Still learning about nutes and pH. Take care!

bukstud4u

dope! how tall are your plants in the 4/25 update? they look way too tall for that cab....maybe my eyes are just playing tricks on me.

gr8fulbud

dope! how tall are your plants in the 4/25 update? they look way too tall for that cab....maybe my eyes are just playing tricks on me.

Four of them fit within a couple of inches of the lights...one I bent after the initial 12/12 stretch and its also about an inch under the lights.

gr8fulbud

Harvest Day & Starting My Ist Scrog!

Harvest Day & Starting My Ist Scrog!

Mother's Day bouquet!

Scrog set up a la Mr.Micro