What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Micro grow setup phase

Thanks ReikoX!:tiphat: I may take you up on that if I can get to it.

Unfortunately, there has been a drastic change of events. Moving and taking the girls with me. Lost my place and my job: so I give up, no point begging for things I don't want...working on a hermit cabin this year. Lots of outdoor opportunities so we'll see if I can keep them all alive until I find the right spot.

Pictures in the mum area show the PTW, Snow Fruit x3, and Bubba's Gift being a stubby runt in the corner. Got a random selection of clones pushing their end of days in here. I tried some different things and didn't get the results like previous; probably from so many experimental factors but that's how I've been learning. Will be going back to coco coir for inside games and cloning once I get situated. The morning glory heavenly blue you see is getting out of control (6-10 inches a day) so that will find a new home soon and have lots more sprouting for a different experiment.

Will try to keep this updated as things progress. Could take a while but I'll be back! Don't let bullshit get in your way!! Good plant vibes to all!!!:tiphat: