What's new

Micro grow 80w LLR#2

^^^ great,
good luck w the new soil & next seed....
both the 2 originals gone now? or the one is ok?'

keep ur head up SK,

moved 1 to new soil might magic happens and gets alive.
but has stem broken little at one place i guess that`s reason it went down.
happy upcoming new year everyone ;)

didin`t had how to take photos so this happend kind of quickly,plant was in seedling phase for week or so,i watered a bit not much to make soil little better,in few days i see life leaving the plant,added photos,diffrence is like week or so,what can cause that problems?i had it few times thought of soil,no idea what can now be the problem.Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20130211_102727.jpg
    IMG_20130211_102727.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20130211_102715.jpg
    IMG_20130211_102715.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20130211_102700.jpg
    IMG_20130211_102700.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 12

Dzaman

dude, you are so unlucky, maybe problem in you, pm me how you growing, what you doing from seedling, watering and other sht.

Busto

The soil was too much compact, and the roots couldn't breathe well. Replace it with a new soil, a nice crumble mix is the correct way to have big and healty plants. You don't need 170watts for the first two weeks, so in the first weeks keep just 80watts ON and you'll see that your plant is going to suffer less, cause you'll have less heat problems. Try to create a nice air circle in the room..

Toss another seed man, restart ! Toss it in the definitive pot, water nicely the soil and put the seed 0.5cm in the ground. SPRAY water 3/4 times a day till the seedling sprout. Don't overwater, don't fertilize. Just SPRAY some water on the plant when it comes out, water gently also the soil around the plant. DOo this one or two times a day when the lights are ON.
Everytime a plant dies, restart. You will learn how to treat them well, and you will know which obstacles are creating problems to you.

Keep us informated :) bye mate !