What's new

Micro grow 66w unknown x ak47 scrog

Dzaman

Hello guys, starting new grow. Lets talk about setup
1x26W 6400 spectrum
2x20W 2700 spectrum
Soil bed 4L.
I will try scrog just with lst, NO TOPPING, i will try to fill all screen with lst and then switch to 12/12.
Seeds: runkelis x ak47. runkelis - my friend who created seeds, but he just knows that ak47 was crossed with unknown(he really don't know with what strain :D)
maroc x critical mass(Mr.Green production)
this maroc x cm just for fun, to see when will start flowering.
ok let's start.

day 6 no fertilizer.

looking good but maybe too small.
Day 14(week 2)

on the right side in pot MAROC x CRITICAL MASS.

fertilized with BioBizz Bio Grow 2ml/L.

N

noyd666

should fill allthose squares up with ease, best o luck. crit m. should lift the grate clean out of there.

Dzaman

ok, but i don't know or these plants branching or just grow's 1cola. so i need help with it, i want to know about lst, if im just flex plants with lst, do i will have more buds or just 1 cola? i don't know these plants genetics...

Dzaman

Hello again.

Day 16

suggest me when should i turn 12/12 on? :) now it looks like indica but in flowering sativa genes should appear.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
i never done scrog but pretty sure I remember reading, once the screen is 75% full is when to flip to 12/12. but i could be completely wrong...imstoned.

Dzaman

Sup, i think to switch to 12/12...
what do you think guys?
a few shots. fertilizing with BioBizz Bio Grow 2ml/L

Day 19.. much bigger than 3 days before(look 16d photo)

i'm thinking to change 2cfl from 20W to 2x45W when i switch to 12/12

PG-191

Looks great so far man!
I'm planning on a run after new years. I've got one 55w CFL and was thinking about adding a second one possibly after a two week veg period but was unsure about vegging at such low wattage.

Seeing how well yours are doing under 66w makes me feel much better about starting mine under 55w. :D

PG-191

Yeah, I was thinking about the space constraints. I might just go 12/12 from the start depending on how the situation goes.

Maybe you can start em on 12/12 this week and incorporate some LST before the plants reach the screen to make the most out of the space in the PC case?