What's new

Michigan MMJ law safe!

greenwithenvy, I think your local law enforcers should re-read the MMMP. That is the truth though, it really doesn't matter what the law says, what matters is what your local enforcement does and how much you paid your lawyer.

Peace

what would be a persons chance of becoming legal in mich if diagnosed with (R)lumbar arthritis , degenerative disc disease, herniated/ ruptured dicc, stenosis+ arthritis in both knees (seen sumthing on chornic pain but did not fully understand

PUFFS-ENUFF, I have mine for chronic back pain due to scholiosis. I also know a patient/caregiver who has his card due to I believe degenerative disc disease.

There are many places that charge like $300 for the recommendation and do not require much in terms of medical records. If you have gone to a doctor say 3 times in the last 5 years or so, then the records of that can probably get you a recommendation for like $150. You will still need to pay the state of michigan either way, but depending on your medical records of your illness, I would imagine you can get a card.

Peace and good luck

what would be a persons chance of becoming legal in mich if diagnosed with (R)lumbar arthritis , degenerative disc disease, herniated/ ruptured dick, stenosis+ arthritis in both knees (seen sumthing on chornic pain but did not fully understand
in terms of qualifying, it's basically california these days.

If your balls itch once and a while, youre good brother.

My buddy got one not long ago with no history, etc. etc. Migraines. heh.

thanks pezmasterelite. i live less than thirty minutes outside of michigan now. have been seeing doctor 4 times a month 4 quite sumtime now. Getting real tired of all the injections not to mention the morphine sulfate 3x dailey, the norco 4x daily, the celebrex 2x daily and the tizanidine every nite. I feel sick constantly from all the pills

bobblehead

Veteran
Hi everyone, I didn't read the entire post here, sorry if people have already made these comments.

The affirmative defense in the Michigan MMP states that a caregiver can do basically anything that is required to ensure an uninterrupted supply of usable medicine to their patients. I smoke a lot, and can verify how much I need to medicate, 2.5 ounces is really nothing for me to be holding for myself.

Also the plant count does not include incidental seedlings, cuttings, stalks, etc... whatever that means. I take it to mean that we can have an unlimited supply of seedlings, clones, and mother plants as these are not being used for production at the time. If you cannot kill the plant and make hash from it, I would say it is unusable. That being said a caregiver maxxed out can have 60 flowering plants, or however many you need to get enough medicine for your patients!

Peace all.

This is just incorrect. According to your interpretation, we can have as many plants in veg as we want...

Any rooted plant, seedling or clone, is a plant by definition. We can have an unlimited supply of seeds and un-rooted cuts.

A patient/caregiver can have 72 plants. ;)

If you cannot grow enough Cannabis with 72 plants, you're doing something wrong. I don't think 72 is very many personally, but I do what I can with the numbers I have. I just grow bigger and bigger plants every run. Additionally you don't have to register your grow location, so I think it would take some surveillance to catch you growing more than your 72 if you split them up...

Good luck to you... I hope you don't get raided.

jburns

nice to see this thread gettin some love, i read icmag and 3ma but thats pretty much it.

it seems like we need a loud voice to represent us. our side of the story isnt getting looked at well at all. im just minding my p's and q's until it becomes more friendly in certain areas.

bobredden

IMO some people are not folwing the Law 12 is 12 as i read here some people still think the A.D will save them
it will only if they have lots of money to spend

So is there a precedent for harassing growers via weight? I mean: almost none of us are within the weight limits. 2.5 ounces per 12 plants? heh.

It's questions like this that make me side with those who are complaining about poor outdoor going to the clubs, lowering the price. There is still a ton of risk involved for us.

I'm good to go if a raid were to happen most of the time (I think?), because I'm within my plant count. But if they were to come while my shit is drying/curing/not gone yet?

I'm royally fucked, insofar as I can tell. And we all are.

Cheers.

great point, and yet some idots will say that your curing trimmed buds dont count, fucking yeah right they dont, the cops are just gonna say '' oh that 2 pounds overthere is just curing so it taste better to you, ok, i guess it doesnt count then, it looked like 2 pounds n 2.5 ounces but i guess its just 2.5 ounces, your good, have a nice day sir''... dream on.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
great point, and yet some idots will say that your curing trimmed buds dont count, fucking yeah right they dont, the cops are just gonna say '' oh that 2 pounds overthere is just curing so it taste better to you, ok, i guess it doesnt count then, it looked like 2 pounds n 2.5 ounces but i guess its just 2.5 ounces, your good, have a nice day sir''... dream on.

that is how lawyers are advising caregivers to do shit. the MMJ law is very gray. but as a caregiver, you have the right to decide when your medicine is ready to go to patients.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Hi everyone, I didn't read the entire post here, sorry if people have already made these comments.

The affirmative defense in the Michigan MMP states that a caregiver can do basically anything that is required to ensure an uninterrupted supply of usable medicine to their patients. I smoke a lot, and can verify how much I need to medicate, 2.5 ounces is really nothing for me to be holding for myself.

Also the plant count does not include incidental seedlings, cuttings, stalks, etc... whatever that means. I take it to mean that we can have an unlimited supply of seedlings, clones, and mother plants as these are not being used for production at the time. If you cannot kill the plant and make hash from it, I would say it is unusable. That being said a caregiver maxxed out can have 60 flowering plants, or however many you need to get enough medicine for your patients!

Peace all.

OMG wouldnt that be the dream... to bad its incorrect... but id be one rich bastard if it was true... its nice to interrpert shit the way you want to but its not as kool to spread the info around like its a fact...

but in a dream world this would rock i agree...

as for the usable amount argument the best thing we can do is put medicine not ready to "date" for all are overages... the law is grey and usable is undefined... that mean if we do this and get caught it goes to court... whatever THAT court decides will set a precedent(sp) for the rest of the state... Its a double edge sword because they can count freshlycut wet shit if they want... if they are able to define usable... its really a fight between the definition... and we have to win or well be fucked...