What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Law...

We have to push Schuette's recall HARD. I like what I've been hearing from most people on the issue so far; lots of the folks who voted for him/supported his dumb ass in the past are pretty fed up with his paid-off bullshit. Best thing we can do is get 10 people to sign, and have each of them do the same.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Lol the attorney generals OPINION is LAW till challenged in court... I know what im talking about and telling people that what im saying is wrong is dangerous and mis information.

as for some counties not counting clones and shit you lucky as hell... the law states a clone even unrooted is a plant. You should brush up on the law and not what some county might or might not do. The law is what i said and these OPINIONS are LAW until challenged in court.

Can you link to UNROOTED = PLANT.

I obviously don't agree with this biologically and this is not the court definition used federally. To be a plant under federal definition the biological sample must have visible root, stalk, and leaf. If roots were not needed then the pigs could just cut up a single plant and declare the presence of hundreds or thousands of plants.

The state of ME and OR both define plant as an example with roots stalk and leaves TALLER or WIDER than 12"

Words have meaning even in this 1984 double speak reality that we are enslaved in. Fuck the courts, pigs, politicians, and anyone else who wants to control other peoples' gardens!

:joint:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Can you link to UNROOTED = PLANT.

I obviously don't agree with this biologically and this is not the court definition used federally. To be a plant under federal definition the biological sample must have visible root, stalk, and leaf. If roots were not needed then the pigs could just cut up a single plant and declare the presence of hundreds or thousands of plants.

The state of ME and OR both define plant as an example with roots stalk and leaves TALLER or WIDER than 12"

Words have meaning even in this 1984 double speak reality that we are enslaved in. Fuck the courts, pigs, politicians, and anyone else who wants to control other peoples' gardens!

they cant count it if its lying on the floor but if its in something to propagate roots they will count it... not sure where this is in the law i was told that they will be counted i could probably find something if i need to -=P

1TokeRedeux

Check with the Clare County Compassion Club, mayorherb. Don't take anyone's word for it, I stand by my statements. We've come a long way with local authorities, and opinions aren't law, sorry. Here they don't count cuts, clones, cloners. Only usable plants, interpreted as flowering. I don't know which county you are experiencing, yes some counties are refusing to accept the Act as written and want to change it. But, the changes being voted on don't affect those of us that are abiding by the Act and have the medical need for compassion. They aren't worried about those of us following the act by the letter, they are trying to stop the interstate trafficking and sales for profit, as they should. If you have a huge grow beyond the protection of the act, and profiting from the patients, you deserve what you get. Not all of us are ADD, hangnail, or just recreational users....we have chronic documented medical need, and they leave us alone.

1T

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
they are trying to stop the interstate trafficking and sales for profit, as they should. If you have a huge grow beyond the protection of the act, and profiting from the patients, you deserve what you get. Not all of us are ADD, hangnail, or just recreational users....we have chronic documented medical need, and they leave us alone.

1T

OK.

(1) Why should ANY state give two flying fucks if flowers head out of state? REMEMBER, Interstate commerce is the play field of the FEDS not the states. EVEN so WHY WHY WHY is "as they should" something you believe? Do you want to pay pigs 100k+ per year to cage your neighbor? EVEN IF the neighbor god forbid let his flowers leave the state.

(2) Profiting from patients is what EVERY health care worker in AmeriKa does. Should people who provide flowers to MI patients live below the poverty line? Should those health care workers make less than the average nurse? Why is it any concern of anyone but the health care worker and the patient? If the state really did have a vested interest in these patients WHY isn't the state buying and delivering the flowers the SAME way the state buys and delivers pills? MI can buy Oxies fro pharma and pass them out, that is cool. God forbid MI dispenses NON TOXIC flowers instead of pills.

(3) Why does your or anyone else's documented medical condition mean two shits about OTHERS ability to consume or posses cannabis? How do the LESSER medical users or REC users NOT "leave you (us) alone." I don't believe anyone has different rights to cannabis, but I would like to know how you feel the 20 year old pot head at MI State is causing any harm.

I am very glad you have been around for 6 years here and probably even longer at OG. I want you to have the best cannabis in the world for the rest of your days. Personally I feel rec users and medical users will help that be a reality more than any rule or law the squares come up with.

MIway

Veteran
If you have a huge grow beyond the protection of the act, and profiting from the patients, you deserve what you get.
1T

the irony is never lost on me hydrosun... lmfao

1T... thing is, those that don't smoke the weed, tend to lump all of us in the category of stoner... and all stoners deserve what they get... jail, by their mentality.

you have the same vibe... cept u have a members only jacket that u like to sport. the medi jacket wearing folks deserve to be in jail just as much as any other person... not one bit.