What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Flowers

where's all the michigan only strains? you guys appear to just be growing cali strains.

Look for Kak1963, Motarbel & Tricloud Genetics to name a few if you want Michigan Made .

If you want Michigan legends look for those like Pinconning Paralyzer , Lemon Cake or DieselBerry as an example of Michigan made . Also in the right circles here you can obtain many of DJ Shorts hidden treasures from the time he lived and worked here . Juicy fruit and Blueberry galore and if you really know the the right people you can also acquire Ae77 clone only Michigan ladies like MeltDown , Chrome Diesel to name a few

MIMedHead

where's all the michigan only strains? you guys appear to just be growing cali strains.

They are tucked far far away from your awful green thumbs. How about you look at the first page from some MI made strains. Oh wait your to lazy and foul mouthed for any real research. If you don't have any thing positive or pics of MI grown cannabis to share gtfo which considering I know personally you don't get outta here troll.

br26

Why waste time talking about somebody crying for attention. We should shift back to our pictures of flowers. Especially the ones bred here. Let us shine from the East to the West shores of our great state.

br26

My Michigan bred strain .

Only thing that i used from cali was the wine bottle.

Deep Wreck OG
picture.php

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
yeah seriously take your friends advice and stfu. no one else in here felt offended by me asking about michigan flower cept your salty ass.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
"Michigan-only" strains usually come from the same seedpacks as anyone else.. So many folks import clones now, too from CA.

And anyways, many California strains are not what they used to be, simply because people name plants whatever pays the most. Plus all the attempts at phen-o hunting, yet retaining the same name. You know what I mean. If I grow out the Moonshine Haze seeds, and find something great, it may be just that - yet differ greatly from the bud that I saw and tried that convinced me to buy the pack in the first place. If I call what I find Moonshine Haze, I am changing the game, even though it is that strain.

If I find a bagseed in a clone-only strain, and grow it out, calling it the same name (which most do) - the odds are slim it will be the same - and may be markedly different. Thus, I would have diluted the gene-pool in a big way, if it is a popular cut And if I have a large sphere of influence, due to dealing with a club, for example. In addition, most people do not follow these and other unwritten rules on labeling and naming phenotypes.

br26

Wtf is michigan or cali only anyways? ? ? You cannot truly claim genetics having them for couple generations. These plants developed over the thousands of years in regions scattered far away from North America.

Ownership is also quite a funny characteristic. The material owned generally lasts longer than the owner. Everything is temporary.

Temporarily a pain , temporarily a pleasure. Decide how you want to be perceived.

i use lifestyles. or whatever is being handed out at the std clinic/planned parenthood.

You sound like a broke man with a small penis, very insecure. Dont get us started.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
Wtf is michigan or cali only anyways? ? ? You cannot truly claim genetics having them for couple generations. These plants developed over the thousands of years in regions scattered far away from North America.

Ownership is also quite a funny characteristic. The material owned generally lasts longer than the owner. Everything is temporary.

Temporarily a pain , temporarily a pleasure. Decide how you want to be perceived.

You sound like a broke man with a small penis, very insecure. Dont get us started.
oh no, by all means please get started. start with posting the rest of that quote for everyone to see. you guys with your straw. nothing worthwhile to argue about so you gotta go grab something unrelated lol. anyway i'm outta here before i get accused of whatever you guys do to end up getting this thread locked.

A

acridlab

Damn,, I thought this was just a thread about flowers "grown" in Michigan... not made in Michigan,, so I don't have much,, just my sour 18,,but I still consider it a Dutch made, since both parents are reserva privada..
picture.php
n just for those who dont know,, lots of "cali strains" were actually bred elsewhere

DemonTrich

Veteran
oh boy, here we go again. more bs in yet another good thread turning south for the winter. and winter hasn't even began yet, and everyone is already getting their shit in bind.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Everything is good.. Quit talking about it, and it would of been done.

Michigan definitely has some top shelf.. These are some of the nicest plants I've seen regardless of location.
Loving it

MIMedHead

Damn,, I thought this was just a thread about flowers "grown" in Michigan... not made in Michigan,, so I don't have much,, just my sour 18,,but I still consider it a Dutch made, since both parents are reserva privada..View Image n just for those who dont know,, lots of "cali strains" were actually bred elsewhere

It is a thread dedicated to MI Grown flowers Acridlab your absolutely right. Nice pic that sour 18 looks like some nice smoke.

Now back to the regular schedule programming now hat we took out the trash.

I have a bunch of dry flowers I need to take pics of But for some reason my pics of dry flowers are never up to the quality of live plants my guess is the lighting. Let me get it figured out and I will be back with dry flower pics.