What's new

Micheal Phelps tokes on a ROOR!

oh man....

Kellogg's was so fuckin' thrilled when they found an excuse to dump their most expensive promotional figure, without even having to blame tanking sales!

Since 40% of the world's wealth just got wiped out, every corporation is making major cuts in advertising and promotion . Kellogg's isn't even dropping his contract (which would cost them money), they simply decided not to renew.

How much longer would Kellogg's have payed for an Olympian from 2008 on boxes of Corn Flakes?

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
And why is a roor a "marijuana pipe"? You can smoke anything out of it, even dog shit..is that illegal?

Cheech & Chong said:
Man, what is in this Shit, man?

Mostly Maui Waui man, but it's got some Labrador in it.

What's Labrador?

I had it on the table and the little motherfucker ate it, man. Then I had to follow him around with a little baggie for three days, man, before I got it back. Really blew the dog's mind, ya know?

You mean we're smokin' dog shit, man?

pack a bowl

attachment.php4

S

strain_searcher

I think he is acting like any other 23 year old. Going to parties getting hammered and having some fun. He just should have been more careful. With all the hours he practices to be the best he has to enjoy the fruits once in a while. He will be fine and he will still be the best in the world.

lovehaze

lookit em running that roar like a mofo champ...lol this text messages was cycling around my area yesterday:

\"Call Kellogg\'s &let them know ur dissapointed in them not endorsing Phelps.
18009621413 Its quick & easy, please take action. Stoners boycott!\"

lol just thought i\'d share

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
I saw the picture a few days ago and of course my automatic response was "Holy shit"
But lets be honest he won all those medals.
But look at the guy he is by far not a good looking kid!
He doesn't get any attention like he isn't on cereal boxes,sports ads,commercials!
Why? Because he looks like a goblin with down syndrome.
phelps-1.jpg

Now watch how these two look alike.
ugly.jpg

All I am trying to say is he is talented but is for sure not market material.. here in the states we are into football,basketball,baseball... of course the Olympics are a huge deal.