What's new

Mexico authorities seize 105 tons of marijuana destined for the U.S.

your soooo far from the truth its really hard to believe that you arent underlyingly pissed about this bust assuming you had some role in this batch of tree.....the original comparison of mexibrick to meth is probably quite accurate....as mexibrick notoriously is SPRAYED with "GOD" KNOWS WHAT....synthetic cannabs would be the best option senario....but thats hardly the case...i couldnt even begin to name the chems sprayed on it to actually give u a "high", consider they are allways pollenated resulting in dick to none of the thc that should be there, not to mention the pesticides used during production!....so yes comparing this deadly "smoke" to meth is quite accurate!

Brosef, this is the logic that says, the local Dirty Water Hot Dog vendor will get you sick. Its not true. You're falling victim to their terrorism.

If they were spraying their crops with all that crazy stuff,
A) they would be spending money on chemicals which increases the price. I'm not spending money on something i don't know will get there.
B) the reports of this would be everywhere. You would see news stories left and right. Like they do in England, with soap or their crazy glass weed.

You sir are wrong and I would almost guarantee you have little to no experience with the mexi. I've been 300 miles form the border my whole life. Again sorry of your connects suck but this idea that they spray the weed is ignorant, on top of expensive and undocumented.

retailers might spray their shit. To re-moisten it or to add flavor or whatever (used to know cats who would use sprite syrup). But i promise, the bulk of it is shipped as is. The shit has sold for decades without any additives. They aren't about to start spending money on them now.

Got to figure on about a 10-14% return in hash oil yield, that stuff would probably give you a 10% return, so it would be probably a bunch of 55gal drums of pure honey oil :) Probaly not the best honey, but oil none the less.

So I guess each ton would make around 200lbs of oil x 105tons = 21,000 pounds oil! holy crap!

H

HippyJohnny

Good thing its not a weed and can grow everywhere...

Propaganda pure and simple... Mexican and Cali people need to see the drug war and how now we are really really winning.

"All your base are belong to us. You have no chance to survive make your time." yeah , yeah we know.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
what a sin.
looks like a funeral pyre

LOL agreed they could have made some good oil out of that and helped some sick ppl instead of being dicks all the time about this. As far as the Mexicain weed yes it does suck but not all of it LOL.. As in all places it depends on who you know I guess. Got to love the fact that they are saying FUCK YOU to the US making it legal ,good for them:dance013:peace out Headband707

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
your soooo far from the truth its really hard to believe that you arent underlyingly pissed about this bust assuming you had some role in this batch of tree.....the original comparison of mexibrick to meth is probably quite accurate....as mexibrick notoriously is SPRAYED with "GOD" KNOWS WHAT....synthetic cannabs would be the best option senario....but thats hardly the case...i couldnt even begin to name the chems sprayed on it to actually give u a "high", consider they are allways pollenated resulting in dick to none of the thc that should be there, not to mention the pesticides used during production!....so yes comparing this deadly "smoke" to meth is quite accurate!

Some of the most ignorant bullshit I've ever heard.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
i wonder how much hash oil it would of made

This much:
Chudleigh_Community_Swimming_Pool_large_image.jpg

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Some of the most ignorant bullshit I've ever heard.

Agreed that is just plain BULLSHIT propaganda horseshit at it's finest LOL LOL fuck they know how to spin this shit LOL LOL :laughing:. Personally I love the Mexicains ..love the ppl, love the culture love the coast whats not to love?
Thanksfully cannabis DOES NOT disciminate it loves everyone :dance013:peace Headband707

Last edited:
color me jade

color me jade

the more i think about this the more i see a photo op. this was staged or it was the government playing both sides. accepting a bribe then saying fuck off. this type of bust on their side is very rare.
i'ld call this pre-planning for a post passage of Prop 19 planet.
They are getting ready to say: "We have a handle on the Cartels. California is legalizing and so are we."

:blowbubbles::laughing::blowbubbles:

David762

105 US Tons is 3,360,000 Oz. Is that CA MJ shortage?

105 US Tons is 3,360,000 Oz. Is that CA MJ shortage?

This 105 tons of "crappy weed" would be perfectly welcome in the Mid-Atlantic states -- anything to help drive prices down and supply up. But your "crappy weed" remark and others' characterizations of this weed as "shwag" is relative.

Compared to CA meds weed those remarks might apply, but compared to official USA government authorized cannabis grown at the University of Mississippi, this weed is likely terrific. A video documentary of UM weed looked like it was over-dried at too high a temperature instead of cured, then ground up and dumped into 55 gallon drums -- no respect whatsoever. Just another "government job" to do half-assed, IMHO.

Compared to the UM weed, I wouldn't mind the occasional rock or chicken claw mixed into typical Mexican shwag -- a matter of perspective. YMMV.

Wow! 105 TONS.. That's an insane amount of crappy weed

Latest posts

Latest posts