What's new

Mexican Brick Weed . Pleasant Surpise?

M

moses224

Has anyone ever taken Mexican / Jamaican brick weed seeds and grown indoor. I mean if the seeds where grown and males removed is there not a chance of a pleasant surprise? I'm talking indoor under 1000 hps, perlite mix soil, bat guano, seaweed spray, etc.. done right... Would this be a waste of time or could I get a good result from the grow.... I have always grown varieties from clone or seed banks but the temptation is great. What do you think

:rant:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
I say go for it. Maybe keep a couple of clones in the room too.. If yer Mexis/Jams start to hermie or sumtin, won't be a total loss..
It would be interesting to see how it goes :smile:

I have a couple of Jamaican seeds brought from Amsterdam coffeeshop buds. Haven't tried to germ em yet tho. No room..

Good luck :smile:

I am growing one now(jamaican) looks good so far and it germed quick good luck wit that you never know what you will get...

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
There are tons of threads with pics already regarding this. Look em up and you should see some lovely things.

M

moses224

mex

mex

thanks i just and I feel it definately will be interesting to see how it turns out. From what I know most mexican seeds are going to be a strong sativa but we will see

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
a large marjority of best I've grown has been from bagseed... now I have a large amount of actual production seeds... but I like bagseed... you never know what you might get.. makes for fun and great for learning about hermies and what not..

first bagseed run... pure lemon goodness...

Last edited:
M

mexilandrace

Brick can be much better than anyone here seems to be willing to credit.

Not to mention if you know the importers you can narrow down what it is and where it is coming from. Some good ass landrace genes in some brick.

M

moses224

mex

mex

teddybud said:
a large marjority of best I've grown has been from bagseed... now I have a large amount of actual production seeds... but I like bagseed... you never know what you might get.. makes for fun and great for learning about hermies and what not..

first bagseed run... pure lemon goodness...

Teddybud. I see you grow a single plant topped to tree form. What kind of yield do you get?

M

mexilandrace

I am gonna eyeball guess on his yeild cause it will be fun to see how far off I am.

2 ounces

M

moses224

if you can pull 3oz of each plant thats great only thing is i dont like to top i like that single top with one large bud. May sacrafice yield but get more plants per sf

M

mexilandrace

I pull 15 grams maximum per plant in a small sog.

I have never grown a big plant, it would likely blow my mind yeildwise.

M

moses224

Teddybud any idea what your yield will be. Also anyone else have pleasant surprise using mex bag seed?

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
I have several bagseeds going right now.

One I just harvested and it was a Jamaican dirt seed.

The other two were decent outdoor grown herb.

I will post them up. They are impressive.

M

moses224

Art- did they have hairs and aroma like some of the more popular varieties we see. Could it be sold as crippy or just mids?

B

bagseed77

ive grown mexi bagseed bought in the SE , i saved seeds for a few years from the best smokes and WOW , you will be amazed at the flavors and different smokes you will get growing out some mexi, mostly sat dom hybrids. i made some random mexi crosses and those came out killer,

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
moses - Could all be easily sold as high grade anywhere. Especially trimmed nicely and dried well. Even the Jamaican, which was NOT NEARLY as good as the other two bagseed (same strain) which I would call American outdoor. One pheno of that is actually a keeper and I'm deciding whether to dedicate space to reveg her because I have no mom.

I'm in the middle of a chop so I'll post pics as soon as I have time...

Knives

ive got a bagseed going that looks almost as nice as my bubblicious.
It smells like pineapple and mangos on different spots lol. Brick weed is
only brick weed bc of the process and poor growing. although the genetics
might not be there, your gonna get something nice heh.

lordbudly

Veteran
I like mexi brickweed, seperate your seeds, large fat ones are indica dominant 90% of the time (for me atleast) and then the smaller ones are nice sativa dominants, clone and you might just find the next chemdawg, ive got some close competitors :muahaha:

Latest posts

Latest posts