What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

METROP USERS UNIT

abuldur

It is my second grow using Metrop ferts with good results.
Does anyone use them to ?
I am intrested knowing about your ec values and ph swings.

According to their feeding charts mr1 (veging) should be used at 5 ml max for 10 liters.About the same thing for mr2 (flowering).
I have found these figures to be underrated.
I triple them.What obout you guys?

PEACE

thch

My Metrop Bottles say like:
50ml/100l EC=0.4-1.2
100ml/100l EC= 0.8-1.6
Something like that.
I use it in hydro and have good results.
Where can i get these feeding charts?

peace :joint:

abuldur

It seems that Metrop.com is not working properly .
You can get to their home page but that's it.
Heard a guy saying they would reedit the feeding charts they gave in growshops.

PEACE

abuldur

Yep got the new grow figures and it's as i thought you have to triple the doses for calgreen and double them for mr1 ,mr2,root and bloom amino.

Peace

Standaman

Anyone using or used metrop amino bloom? Looking for directions of use as the bottle says to use in the 3nd week and i don't know if that's 3rd week or 2nd week and the site is just rubbish when you change the language to English

Thanks

lizard_9

Just sharing my experience about Metrop.

I'm starting a programm on my mothers plants with Metrop Mam8 as i grow with Advanced Nutrients in Aero. As i finish my Aero With A.D.,i will grow my nest session in soil with Metrop.

So,for a water EC = 0.19 / PH = 7.2

I adjust my PH to 5.5 and ad 0.5ml/L. of Mam8 then my water is EC = 0.75 and PH doesn't change.

One last word,Mam8 works way better on my mothers plants than Sensi Grow from Advanced Nutrients did.

abuldur

hey lizard,

You are right about mam8 this shit is the bomb.
I just started using it on the moms and they love it .Plus i guess its really good for foliar feeding be it on the moms or veging plants cause it's boosted with kelpak.

peace

lizard_9

Hi abuldur, I haven't used it in foliar feeding yet,neither did i with mr1 like the feeding board suggest. But for the moment, i have a great opinion of the results,i'll post some pics soon.
Who is the breeder of your Jack Herrer?

abuldur

Sensi seeds its a clone i got in the 90's. I guess nowdays they are much faster ,mine flowers in 90 days.
Thats 105 days veg and flower.

peace

mack 10

Veteran
Yes, one of my favourite nutes.

I usually start adding the amino bloom at the same time as mr2.
If you foliar calgreen twice a week for great results.

Have actually just run out, those 1 liter bottles last for ages.
I feed at mr1@ 4 ml per 10L.
All through veg till week 2-4 of flower (strain dependant)
Start the mr2 when you have buds starting to form clusters,
ie. Week 3-4.
Calgreen at 1/3 to half strength.

The older charts show lower mixing amounts,
I would stick with those as I am unaware of any nutrient ratio changes to the products
So its prob just to make you use more?

These numbers are estimates as i always use EC to measure nute strength
Rather than trust what any bottle says.

mack 10

Veteran
More these are the newer charts.
The older ones where
Amino root @ 4ml not 8ml and
Amino bloom @ 4ml not @8ml.

The calgreen was slightly lower aswell.

Basically they are very pure nutrients so a little goes a long way.

thc_xtract

Thanks mack, I've also been looking at another feeding chart on their site,
it's in French but easy to understand, it also requires using slightly less across the range.

I met them at a show, was given samples and encouraged to try foliar feeding MR2 & AminoX Bloom twice a week Tues & Thurs then Calgreen on Sundays when the lights go on 3ml per liter .

I don't know anyone that uses metrop, how long have you been using them ?

mack 10

Veteran
About 5 years on and off, I like you got a sample pack good few years ago.
Was happy with results.

If you keep up the foliar the results can be crazy.

Seems they need better distribution/ advertising.

Now I have dropped the amino and added finisher from green planet.
= holy shit.

thc_xtract

Thanks again mack, you're a legend, I appreciate the heads up on the green planet finisher.

I've just spoken to someone from metrop, it appears they've had a few problems with their old UK rep, they are currently working on a solution to resolve the distribution & advertising, they also mentioned that they are on the look out for anyone currently using their products to possibly help with raising their profile back in the UK.

I have rang about 12 hydro shops who sell this but they can't tell me how to mix the stuff..

I asked for info how to mix cal green for foliar Spray how many ml per ltr they couldn't tell me

B

bigganjabud

Additivs first then mr1 or mr2(stage depending) then cal green last

I'm currently using

25ml amino bloom
20ml mr2
30ml terpinator
And
10ml cal Green

All mixed up to 50ltrs of water from tap (don't grumble please it's like mineral water)

For a lovely 1.2ec in my first tent

And my veg soup goes

5ml mr1
15-20ml of amino root
5-7ml cal green

All for about a 0.5-0.6ec

Got em a few years back when I was using canna and had problems, I'm confident using them and they give results but pretty expensive (£250ish for the set in 1ltr bottles)

Looks like I'm gonna try jacks after these run out tho

Latest posts

Latest posts