What's new

METAL!!!!

vta

Veteran
And then there is THE Golden God...as gay as he may be :bigeye:

[YOUTUBEIF]LKuuHfMx3CQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I can't even count the times I've seen Priest. In my Top 3 for sure. Looking forward to their next tour.

I still NEED to see them lol sadly haven't had the opportunity yet wonder if they will tour with queensryche or kamelot

vta

Veteran
I still NEED to see them lol sadly haven't had the opportunity yet wonder if they will tour with queensryche or kamelot

Going to see Geoff Tate Friday...free tickets. I've seen him at the same little venue before. Great show...great singer.

Now, Queensrÿche...without Geoff...I've seen them a bunch of times. They seem to open for everybody. Not the same. It's like real good Karaoke.

Even if you only like Priest a tiny bit...you would absolutely love them after seeing them live.

They are on tour NOW !

vta

Veteran
LAMB OF GOD Releases Animated Video For Cover Of MINISTRY's 'Jesus Built My Hotrod'

[YOUTUBEIF]eV8eEtxtbYQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
Some footage is from the last show I was at...second video from that one...hope to see more !

METAL ALLEGIANCE: 'Bound By Silence' Video Featuring JOHN BUSH

[YOUTUBEIF]2535DYnw78U[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
Heading out of town for Mother Fucking Slayer \m/
Billed as their last ever show in USA.

With Lamb of God, Anthrax, Testament, and Napalm Death :headbange

vta

Veteran
San Jose....Heart of Silicon Valley. Shithole.

Homeless everywhere...everywhere. Stayed in downtown and was a few blocks from the bar district. Within minutes of leaving hotel, turn a corner and police come racing up. We find out...dude feet away stabbed multiple times by four assailants. Shitty.

We start checking out the bar scene. Multiple security at all the jamming places. Walked past a bar and something told me to turn back. What did I see? I will never know. Walked in and Sabbath is blasting. Nice ! Every other place has rap or pop playing.

Show was great. Napalm Death was a REAL treat !!!! Hope to see them again.

Some pics
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts