What's new

METAL!!!!

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Animals As Leaders I won't even dignify that with a google search. I can tell you they're some sort of metal/deathcore, blastbeats APLENTY. And I'm the guy who said Brotha Lynch is METAL AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna google Animals as Leaders now...lets see it....YESSIR I was correct. You want math? You want metal? Spawn of Possession

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Animals As Leaders I won't even dignify that with a google search. I can tell you they're some sort of metal/deathcore, blastbeats APLENTY. And I'm the guy who said Brotha Lynch is METAL AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna google Animals as Leaders now...lets see it....YESSIR I was correct. You want math? You want metal? Spawn of Possession

Fuck you , who are you to criticise . Die in a fire you ****

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Im whiteberrieS aka FIRETOOKHISFACE so yeah maybe one day but until then, you go ahead and click that Spawn link because Animals as Leaders is a shitty band with a shitty name. :laughing:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
whiteberrieS;6556190[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bJu4IR2ttg" said:
Fire Took His Face[/URL]

garbage. Shit production, predictable drums, bland vocals, shitty cliche name. My grandma plays guitar better than that and she's fuckin dead.

these little japanese girls are 1000x times better and harder and more brutal than any shit you have ever heard or imagined :

[YOUTUBEIF]zMfTVCIZJo0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Do you even metal, bro?

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
lol I like how I called his band shitty then started posting rap.

1.) Shit production is metal. Gives em a unique sound...Animals as Leaders sounds like the 10,000 other bands out there with "quality production," my favorite of these is Oroborous

2.) Visceral Bleeding > Animals as Leaders

3.) Them jap chicks are hot

4.) Iniquity slays them all.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]FDi5L56cx9Y[/YOUTUBEIF]
74.-Isis-Panopticon.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Mayhem's album Chimera was polished and "clean" sounding compared to their next album Ordo Ad Chao which sounded like it was recorded in the hollow of a tree. I actually prefer the dirty, un-EQ'd sound:

[YOUTUBEIF]8zGErRMd090[/YOUTUBEIF]

However there are bands like Meshuggah who have amazing production and also slayed it musically:

[YOUTUBEIF]FTB9XKWmEMI[/YOUTUBEIF]

Latest posts

Latest posts