What's new

METAL!!!!

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Alright...went to Mayhem the other day and had a great time! ALL the bands were good, most were great. The only downside...The Butcher Babies didn't get naked !!!! Oh well, maybe next time.

My buddy went to the Bangor Me show and said it kicked ass. Except Behemoth didn't show.

vta

Veteran
Went to a special gig yesterday at the Whiskey a go go in Hollywood. It was Rex Brown's birthday bash featuring his Kiss cover band A.L.I.V.E. As someone who worshiped Kiss in the 70's...I couldn't of been happier! Joining Rex was Bumblefoot from GnR, Mark Zavon from Kill Devil Hill and Brian Tichy on drums.

On a side note....USA sure is becoming a Nazi's wet dream. Outside and around the corner we were smoking a joint, as I have done here dozens and dozens of times...next thing I know a bunch of George Zimmerman want-a-bees roll up on bikes...private security I assume hired by local business. This prick smelled the good stuff and tells me to 'Get rid of it!' I laughed and told him to call LAPD. They didn't say another word and rode off. What a bunch of bullshit!!

:fsu:

vta

Veteran
Morbid Angel...a blast from the past. What a great band!

I got a few great shows coming up...next week is Sabbath {Tommy Clufetos on drums!!!!!!} then we got Maiden{with Megadeath, Testament, Anthrax, Overkill and Sabaton}...then Slayer then Lamb of God with Killswitch. This has been a great year for shows!!

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Morbid Angel...a blast from the past. What a great band!

I got a few great shows coming up...next week is Sabbath {Tommy Clufetos on drums!!!!!!} then we got Maiden{with Megadeath, Testament, Anthrax, Overkill and Sabaton}...then Slayer then Lamb of God with Killswitch. This has been a great year for shows!!

UMmmmm

Maiden Megadeath Testament and Overkill at the same show!?!?

:bow:

Latest posts

Latest posts