What's new

METAL!!!!

RockZone

Veteran
hi everybody!!!

song of french metal band(midnight oil cover)

[YOUTUBEIF]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cht7BxME6wg[/YOUTUBEIF]

NorCalKind

All hail metal

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349544899463.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349544899463.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 18

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
literally just saw down in a crowded sweaty room full of head banging nutters and it was the best ever! fucking unreal :headbange

all hail the leaf :canabis:

All hail metal

said an RIP with phil tonight for dimebag,, the crowd sent their love and how many are remembered in that style :)

peace :ying:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
budbasket - NICE!! all killer bands. i listen to all of them alot.

one of my favorite songs on the instinct cd. as blood runs black - instinct.

i got a drum lesson from all shall perish's old drummer matt(a few years back). learned some cool things. got back stage during the show. smoked a bunch of weed with them. it was a great time.
i like their new cd alot too. their new drummer is bad ass.

wizoo

Veteran
first kinda "metal" vinyl i bought back in the days was this one from scotty ian's s.o.d. before he joined anthrax. still love its power!
S.O.D. Speak English or Die; bringing together punk/hc/thrash/metal in powerful 3mins songs :D
[YOUTUBEIF]XcFq2Iz8QBQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
If your around LA...Friday night at the House of Blues Hollywood will be Metal Blade Records 30th anniversary. Armored Saint and Gypsyhawk are billed...but I heard through the grapevine that there will be guest performers...Remember that metal blade started bands like Slayer and Metallica.

btw...I got to see one of metals founding bands last night...UFO...great show for sure!