What's new

METAL!!!!

vta

Veteran
HAHA that's awesome bro...I grew up with Anthrax, Megadeth, and Metallica. Those were my favorite 3 bands back in the day.... I had a permanently sore neck...lmao

Thanks for posting those links! :good:
:rasta:Chomp

If your near LA all three of those guys plus SLAYER are doing a show in a couple weeks. I can't wait!

C

CANNATOPIA

I just watched the Blue Ray DVD & it rocked. Megadeath, in my opinion, was Great!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alright guys, i got another GREAT story for u!!! this weekend was a metal fest. i saw between the buried and me, cephalic carnage, beneath the massacre, dying fetus, job for a cowboy, carnifex, alife once lost,and abunch of others... there was 2 stages.

cephalic carnage - kill for weed!! :headbange

so cephalic carnage are all huge stoners from colorado... so while they were setting up i offered to smoke with them.(yelled it from the front row like 20 times!!) they were out of weed... and i rolled a FAT BLUNT of ALL my homegrown weed. they are all really cool dudes. and they liked my weed alot ( always feels good to hear.. even more so from your favorite band)
their drummer is one of my top idols and i got a chance to talk to him about drums and music for about an hour!!! id say this was one of my best times hanging with a band.

KILLER story fatblunt! its always special to get stoned with an idol. every time i hear about something like this im super grateful that i had enough karma on my side to allow me to get baked with Dime before he was taken from us.

ive been hearing a bit of cephalic carnage lately. the metal channel on TV is just amazing sometimes.

do me a favor and check out that last tune i posted and let me know how it hits ya.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KILLER story fatblunt! its always special to get stoned with an idol. every time i hear about something like this im super grateful that i had enough karma on my side to allow me to get baked with Dime before he was taken from us.

ive been hearing a bit of cephalic carnage lately. the metal channel on TV is just amazing sometimes.

do me a favor and check out that last tune i posted and let me know how it hits ya.

thats sick you got to smoke w dimebag!! :tiphat:

regn inferno sounds good. its a good combo of thrash and death. i love blast beats and screams! :yes:

cephalic carnage is one of my favorite bands. i had a great time chilling with them!!!

go4broke

Myfirst concert was zeppelin(chicago 76). I still love going to shows, so much good metal to listen to---Sabbath--Megadeth--Municiple waste--Bolt thrower--Sacred Reich--Gwar--and special thanks to Motorhead for the ear cancer i got at their recent Milwaukee gig, damn it was loud. All non-believers should be dumped in the pit to the tune of the toxic waltz.:headbange So the next time the pit comes swirling at you like some flaming juggernaut of distruction and you get that funny feeling in the pit your stomach, just dive in and GO4BROKE

kobaia

Yeah, I still have their first(?) demo "Necrolust" - awful MC tape and bw xero cover. I've been running small polish zine then (also xero hehe) and had hundreds of tapes and letters interviews, scandinavians mostly.
Overall, 90' were great time for metal here in Poland. I remember lot of live gigs - the best and unforgettable for me was Slayer concert with Testament, it was about 1993, tour after "Seasons..." (wasn't mature yet then but sneaked somehow) or drinking vodka with guys from Anathema in Katowice (vodka didn't help understanding their Liverpool accent :)), autographs from Glenn Benton from Deicide... Great times, cheap wines, beer, long hairs, punks and skinheads wars etc. Hell, I still got some original albums left and like to listen, like early Slayer, Samael, Napalm Death, Death, Xentrix, Paradise Lost, Danzig, and many more, timeless music.

Latest posts

Latest posts