What's new

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Actually, when I realised it wasn't an everyone issue, I played around, and realised I was constantly being told I had 13 new messages, which seem to be a random collection of old PM's. If I click show all, the rest then do show. But what's special about these 13 that won't go away?

StevenHXF

Administrator
Actually, when I realised it wasn't an everyone issue, I played around, and realised I was constantly being told I had 13 new messages, which seem to be a random collection of old PM's. If I click show all, the rest then do show. But what's special about these 13 that won't go away?
We’ll take a look at this tomorrow. Might just need to run the tool that generates counts on certain accounts again.

Out of interest, are those 13 messages unread?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
No, some are years old, I read anything new as soon as I log in. That's what's getting me, it's not even the last 13.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
They are unread in the system for sure, maybe by mistake. I had same problem. I read them on old forum, and as soon as I opened here, they gone away!

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Yes I had the same loads old random pm came up unread after the migration all pm ‘s are there it’s looks like just a bug I re read them and now it’s all working fine

StevenHXF

Administrator
Think this is one people will just need to live with, I know it’s long but if you dismiss / read all of your alerts and mark the pms all as read it will be fine going forward.

Latest posts

Latest posts