What's new

Message to Americans from John Cleese

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tuco said:
Leave cricket alone...pussies.

Every Englishman quivers at the sight of what we call...
The Australian Ass Holer!

dennis_lillee.thumb.jpg

mervehughes_narrowweb__300x361,0.jpg
oh fvckin' spare me.......
I'd bet my bottom dollar that any average NFL player can make that dude eat his moustache and make him BEG for more

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
oh Australasians and their facial topiary.....

.....after all that cricketer don't need to go far to find the bush.....he's wearing it.....

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
TopoftheTree said:
haha I love this, however, they'd have to make an allowance for american football in order force Christiano Ronaldo to take one snap as a quarterback in the nfl. Im pretty sure he'd shit himself instantly or be dismanteled in an unrecognizable pile of body parts. Regardless, it's a victory for everybody.
id agree to that becuse hes a cheating, winking tattle-tale little girl and hes only got a tiny cock(according to practically every kiss and tell slapper whos spoken about him)
PS
Dear argentina -maradonna has admitted he cheated in mexico-now if you could please send me the world cup, i will place our country names over the 1986 spot as u know we would have won

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Stoner4Life said:
I'm all for some changes around here. Of course I
do recall the Brits dismal defense of these very lands
was less than stellar when they had the chance so
many years ago, it leaves a bad flavour on the palate.

btw, did I get flavour right???????
bullshit

read some history you only got ur independance coz the french backed u up for a slice of the pie- thats why u dont like em now coz u know u owe ur NATIONHOOD to the snail-eaters

Bluevelvet_

Heya Harry, Sleepy, Gypsy and friends!

To those Americanos who's feathers have been ruffled....lighten up,it's all in good fun and I'm neutral territory, neither British nor American, which is neither here nor there - this thread is about laughter, not politics. Plus the letter is hilarious. Nanny nanny booo booo. LMAO!

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harry Gypsna said:
bullshit

read some history you only got ur independance coz the french backed u up for a slice of the pie- thats why u dont like em now coz u know u owe ur NATIONHOOD to the snail-eaters
lmao, who said anything about the french here dude? But as YOU brought up history can I remind you that Hitler OWNED europe (a month or two away from taking the UK too) before we stepped into the fray of WWII. and having driven taxi for many yrs in NY I can tell you the real reason I dislike the french is that they don't tip their taxi drivers. So you can rest easy that the USA has paid its debt to any & all nations of europe, case closed.

you're a funny guy Gypsna, but looks aren't everything.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stoner4Life said:
I'm all for some changes around here. Of course I
do recall the Brits dismal defense of these very lands
was less than stellar when they had the chance so
many years ago, it leaves a bad flavour on the palate.

btw, did I get flavour right???????

Harry Gypsna said:
bullshit

And Harry, don't get your knickers in a twist.

It's my just cynical american sense of humor, the entire first
paragraph was written by me solely as the vehicle to deliver
my facetious punch line concerning 'proper' spelling of flavour,
it was a joke until it was made into more than that, but I guess
it's the difference between american humor & british humour dude.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK,
before Tuco comes unglued on me too.......

The names rhyme, "Australian Fast Bowler"
to my facetious "Australian Ass Holer" is a natural for my wit. I'd have done it to any american celebrity too as I always look to rhyme out names with either opposite or derogatory meanings. I had no idea who you were calling pussies but had to take the jab in jest.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love roundabouts, we have many in Massachusetts & Rhode Island (notice how I nearly avoided mentioning New England?)

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
It is rather embarrassing to have had the French,of all people,help us out. Fortunately, they didn't have to fight the Germans(Hessians) that the Brits hired when they couldn't get the job done, and they hadn't yet learned how to write the terms of surrender before the war even broke out.

If you Brits try that again, we will simply tell the illegal Mexican immigrants that there is free beer in the U.K. ,and your country will be swamped. At least,then, you won't have to keep eating fish and chips. You can have some good frijoles and menudo.

G

7. All American cars are hereby banned. They are crap and this is for your
own good. When we show you German cars, you will understand what we mean.

joined the German car cult a while ago...while i was working for gm. as a matter of fact, a lot of the gm crew drove German/Italian cars when it mattered. (use the gm for city driving, wear it out/throw it away/buy a new one....the american way, yo~)

so, where do i sign up for a French husband? Italian would do, as well.

seriously, i know a handful of us women searching for EU citizenship right now...$4000usd/year til permanent residency is established...have *not* researched idea yet, need a lawyer, hahahaha...but at least i am enrolling in conversational French classes next week.

i would rather pay taxes on the debt of the EU bank than the interest debts of un-fed reserve....just sayin'...good education, health care, no fraken-foods, and real style....not tacky americant fashion.

bliss~

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
allthesethings said:
7. All American cars are hereby banned. They are crap and this is for your
own good. When we show you German cars, you will understand what we mean.

joined the German car cult a while ago...while i was working for gm. as a matter of fact, a lot of the gm crew drove German/Italian cars when it mattered. (use the gm for city driving, wear it out/throw it away/buy a new one....the american way, yo~)

so, where do i sign up for a French husband? Italian would do, as well.

seriously, i know a handful of us women searching for EU citizenship right now...$4000usd/year til permanent residency is established...have *not* researched idea yet, need a lawyer, hahahaha...but at least i am enrolling in conversational French classes next week.

i would rather pay taxes on the debt of the EU bank than the interest debts of un-fed reserve....just sayin'...good education, health care, no fraken-foods, and real style....not tacky americant fashion.

bliss~

....you can go where you want if you really try.....

....oh and Pops.....I love guacamole' and salsa with my fish and chips....

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Gypsy Nirvana said:
....you can go where you want if you really try.....

....oh and Pops.....I love guacamole' and salsa with my fish and chips....

Well, I can see the salsa, but you haven't convinced me that guacamole belongs on fish. BTW, what is the deal with Brits dipping fries in mayo? I hope that rumor is not true. Chances are, you have more Pakistani restaurants in U.K. than Mexican. The Pakistani are better swimmers than the Mexicans.

Latest posts

Latest posts