What's new

Message from Eddy Lepp in prison

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That just sux!!!!!!!!!! I was almost in the same boat. Was looking at a minimum of 52 years. The lawyer I had was doing all he could but that wasn't enough. The day before my jury trial I hired John Wesley Hall. Went from basically no deal to will you take 5 years probation? With just him faxing a letter requesting a continuance. He is 1 of, if not the best lawyer in the USA for this kind of crime. He is fed and state so it may be worth a phone call or a letter to see if he can help. He is not cheep but well worth it. Hope this is helpful.
STAY STRONG EDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Keep a stiff upper lip Eddy, thoughts and prayers sent your way. Thank you for all you've done.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
free all no violent offenders that were only involved in consensual activity and dint harm or hurt anyone. madness locking people up for growing and or selling plants.

My sons in prison the white man is going we're the black man has been for years , saw a movie The House I Live In we're even big old tuff prison guards say we are wasting our time on the drug war how as a country did we get so stupid ?

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Eddy definitely rubbed their face in it with the magnitude and exposure the farm got.. But no one deserves to be ruined and then incarcerated in such a fashion for a plant. FREE EDDY.