What's new

Mental floss, Bogglegum, Schnazzleberry #2

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice Phil! looks like she purples up a little for you?

I don't have any great photos, basically because of my living situation (renting) I had to flower them out very quickly before they were sexually mature but took cuts which will be flowered in the next few weeks.

I got 2 pheno's from 3 girls, 1 is colouring up a little late in flower but she looks pretty hazey, big top but pretty airey made seeds with her but didn't keep the cuts. two plants very similar that I'm keeping for a second run. I've topped and supercropped the re-vegged cuts I think they will yield nicely.

All of them stretched x3 from seed and look like baseball bats, no branching.

How long does your MF run?
cheers, mitch

BigPhil

Veteran
what a nice schnazzleberry...great

yeah man beautiful plant

nice Phil! looks like she purples up a little for you?

I don't have any great photos, basically because of my living situation (renting) I had to flower them out very quickly before they were sexually mature but took cuts which will be flowered in the next few weeks.

I got 2 pheno's from 3 girls, 1 is colouring up a little late in flower but she looks pretty hazey, big top but pretty airey made seeds with her but didn't keep the cuts. two plants very similar that I'm keeping for a second run. I've topped and supercropped the re-vegged cuts I think they will yield nicely.

All of them stretched x3 from seed and look like baseball bats, no branching.

How long does your MF run?
cheers, mitch

I cropped mine at almost 9 weeks I think, the mf phenos range from 8 - 11 weeks, and some blue up nicely seen some pritty mf plants in the chimera threads

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How are they coming along Big Phil?

Your Shnazzleberry looks nice it has nice density!

My MF are now approaching 10 weeks, I was hoping for them to be a little more indica in bud structure, the males had pretty tight internodes and broader leaves so there may be a keeper for me in my F2's

picture.php

picture.php

cheers mitch

BigPhil

Veteran
Well I taken some pics on day 35..

The bogglegum is coming on ok.. SSSSSSH if your out there I think ill be abe to take her at 8 weeks but 9 will be good for her

Waiting for the bogglegum to really start swelling up. The BG cuttings I taken arnt with us anymore. Found her hard 2 clone!

Heres the schnazzleberry sorry about the pic quality its not the greatest. The Schnazz is coming on nice tho wide thick buds

The MF is coming on nice as well

And heres some pics of my room left and side all MF

Right hand side 2 MF, 1 SB, 1 BG

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice mate, you're going to get some very thick colas in there from the looks of it :)

Keep up the good work! Mitch

BigPhil

Veteran
Very nice mate, you're going to get some very thick colas in there from the looks of it :)

Keep up the good work! Mitch

hay cheers dude! to be fair the pic you showen looks like mine with bigger foxtail's (better grown). I remember the buds been more dense than some apple jack I grew along side her, Saying that the 2nd time round I did the apple jack the buds where more tighter, Think I badly trained her before :ying:

BigPhil

Veteran
I think the bogglegum is behind looking in the bogs threads most look twice the size, When I did the critical mass I didnt yeild what I thought. I have 37.5w psm, But have had some very good yeilds would of got over 1g per watt if I had of done all Calizhar,

I feed 1ml per liter - 1.5, Is this not enough for indica plants? Or maybe more light? She looks healthy

Cheers BP :ying:

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hay cheers dude! to be fair the pic you showen looks like mine with bigger foxtail's (better grown). I remember the buds been more dense than some apple jack I grew along side her, Saying that the 2nd time round I did the apple jack the buds where more tighter, Think I badly trained her before :ying:
2nd or 3rd time is the charm usually!

You're either very lucky or a talented grower if you can get a virgin strain right first time round

Looks like you're killing it now though :)

You've turned me on to schnazzleberry for sure.

BigPhil

Veteran
very beautiful your plants

Hay Flame cheers dude

2nd or 3rd time is the charm usually!

You're either very lucky or a talented grower if you can get a virgin strain right first time round

Looks like you're killing it now though :)

You've turned me on to schnazzleberry for sure.

Yes 2nd time with the Calizhar I nailed her was getting 5-6 oz per plant ( got 3 1st time round) I cant stay with one strain I love trying and growing new plants

For sure man I think up2 now the schnazzleberry is my fav chimera strain, Nice high, taste and the buds are dence, its one that is going to be in my graden more times than most lol.

Got 4 sensi star and 3 critical + veggin for my next run, going to put a schnazzle in there as well :ying:

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds nice mate, I think I'm gonna be some schnazz research this evening!

Not sure I'm gonna keep the floss around (smoke tests pending :) ) it's just too airey for me

Latest posts

Latest posts