What's new

menstrual blood as fertilizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aksala

I still don't see how it's any more disgusting than flying rodent feces. Which is the less honorable orifice, a woman's vagina or a flying rat's cornhole?

We should have a poll to see which orifice actually is the most honorable in the animal world....

I doubt vagina cracks the top 5.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
rotfflmao... im gotta bring this up to wifey 2night with a turkey baster in my hand and coverals on. cant wait for her to get home, im show her the title of the thread and stay as serious as possible if i ca keep a straight face. gonna be fuckin hiilarious, im i spend so much time with my ladies i bet she will be seriously freaked out and think im serious. any way ill post my results later on 2night after its all over. gonna be a great story. im such a asshole lol,
but come on who would do that really.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
would luv to see some pics as well . ill see what i can do. rotfflmao what a great thread pgs long instantly way to give everyone a laugh lets make this into a "STICKY" lol

WTF! Just slit your wrist and use that blood, you will get more of it....If I asked my wife, if I could snag some of her GINER blood, she would think Im crazier and more fucked up than she already does, I dont need that...lol...she already calls me a "fucking weirdo" enough, everyday.....

But if I lived in a jungle, or on an island, and the only way i could grow me own food and ganja is with period blood, i would do it!

Get yo redwings TODAY!

WOW! LOL, I just asked my wife, and she just stared at me and says, "How would you collect that?"....LOL.....So i guess she considered it, and would do it, if I really wanted her too...Pretty cool , but Ill stick with GH flora and floralicious plus.....Flora Plus stinks, but not as bad as fucking vaginer blood....

So, I ask my wife, WHO IS THE FUCKING WEIRDO NOW?!

Tilt

This is fukt up. I started a legitimate thread on top dressing that got 6 responses. It then got buried by shit like this. 5 pages wtf are the mods doing. Please kill it like the coca cola thread. I would have gotten better dialogue if I did a thread title like.

BLOOD SHIT & GUTS why waste the body. Garbagepail kids nutrients. SNOT the ultimate foliar feed.

please someone shoot me now and feed me to my plants.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
I can see a strain called:

Bloody Mary

or a popular term:

Vampire Weed...

Marketing possibilities are endless PERIOD!

LOL

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
Presently wondering how many of those disgusted by such an idea have a problem "throwing down a towel" when the moment requires...

Aksala

The last time I touched bloody tang was in HS when there was no telling the next time you might get a piece....

To do it now would just be fuckin weird.

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
Would Summer's Eve be of any benefit after applying menstrual blood? It's supposed to cure the anaerobic odor often caused by this monthly cycle.

Just curious as usual.

DD

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
HAH i did a double take when i seen this thread WTF! funny stuff yet disgusting at the same time...how are you gonna come up on this stuff gonna raid the tampon bins at the girls bathroom hahaha? got that tampax kush....redwing haze...sour vagina juice diesel

Albertine

Heard of this before. A friend says she uses it on her outdoor seedlings as a way to get more females. There might be a phase of the moon involved too.

In a related topic, it's pretty standard at homebirths to bury the placenta for fertilizer.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
in the past when there weren't tons of companies spouting out nutes you had to take your chances with what we made. In Japan they used to buy the upper classes feces since they had a higher quality diet and supposedly more nutrients. Night soil was a big thing before WWII but things have changed due to the availability of nutes and our knowledge as humans. We no longer have to take the risk, instead we can substitute for it.

So why is this stuff worse than bat shit or ground up fish? To me its in the aging process Secretions from our body have many pathogens and bacteria and the best way to clean them up is by aging(look up humanure). Bat guano is pretty much fossizlied deposits and ground up fish isnt the worst thing(look up fish sauce). If you think its worth the trouble to make your own bloodmeal, have fun.

If you want to use it make sure to age it some...Like a fine RED wine hahahahahhaha.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
I've used it before resulting in some excellent smoke. Great high, but the comedown was a real bitch, literally. Then I would get all moody and eat a lot of chocolate.

lololol!!

i can't believe this grosses yall out more than human shit. like i said, i'm probably gonna make dandelion extraction. i was just curious to see if anyone knew more about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.