What's new

Mendocino Grand Jury says 'Smokers Beware'

dankydoodle

My advice is, learn who to vote for in the next elections. This "freedom" we are experiencing right now in some areas is about to come under attack by the powers that be. They pushed this health care bs on us, and they will do the same with cap and trade. This is the end of America as we have known it. Like Obama said...going to fundamentally change America. That could only mean a revocation of your freedoms.

Because there are, and always will be, assholes who fuck other people every chance they get, (think derivatives) we will all pay for their indiscretion. Law enforcement agencies get paid to bust users, thats the bottom line. And they are ramping up their efforts to thwart the marijuana friendly laws that have been passed in recent years around the country, before it becomes the will of the people nation wide. For christ sakes they complain about too many dispensaries, comparing them to Starbucks. Why dont they say that about liquor stores? It's ok to be a fuckin drunk, but not a stoner?

Good luck Cali residents who puff...I hear the feds might not go along with it if legal buds are voted up. WTF? What ever happened to by the people for the people? Another example of the peoples will being ignored.

I say legalization, and border security, is the only thing that is going to decrease crime in this country. If they taxed the herb, and kicked the illegals out, who sponge off our system, and are politically, and financially breaking it, we would also see a decrease in crime, and government spending. Like thats going to happen.

Latest posts

Latest posts