What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mendo420's 4K Bloom Room

mendo420

Veteran
[quote =DAT;6757501]does resin production really mean that much?
cant a strain be potent, possibly more potent with less resin .less resin but have higher quality resin?
I know I know, its all about bag appeal.. how shallow.lol[/quote ]

resin means everything!

I'm a dry sift junkie, so the more the better!
:tiphat:

We will see in a few weeks if its any good.

2amcrooner- Wow, nice. Mendo, does any of your impeccable work make it to clubs in sf? -2am a proud mendo420 supporter!

Mendo420- Soon, very soon.

**could you Pm me mendo?*** thanks 2amcrooner

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Looks great mendo as always, last season last run in the GH we got cuts of King Klone Phantom from Organicann and it came out silly stupid fire, looked like indoor and sold as indoor. IDK but King Klone Company sounds legit if you get there cuts/beans.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
that is the defentition of a scrog well done mendo, next time you are at Organicann seriously look for Phantom clones. From King Klone, suppose to be GDP X Cherry Pie, they have beans also but its Phantom Cookies, which is Bay 11 and something else i think. But we grew some fire they called it just Phantom from clone through them, Keep up the good work bud gotto love some indo. fun while waiting for spring time

mendo420

Veteran
that is the defentition of a scrog well done mendo, next time you are at Organicann seriously look for Phantom clones. From King Klone, suppose to be GDP X Cherry Pie, they have beans also but its Phantom Cookies, which is Bay 11 and something else i think. But we grew some fire they called it just Phantom from clone through them, Keep up the good work bud gotto love some indo. fun while waiting for spring time

I stopped buy Organicann Monday to see if they knew what this shit is, they don't.

Someone there said the smell took them way back and good job.
I told them it's shitty sativa, If you want the good shit it's the outdoor!:laughing:

They didn't have anything good other than Mendo Purple!:biggrin:

This is the last time I'll grow this strain. I've got 3 pounds laying around of it now.:comfort:

Next round It's Mega Cron or Cookie Walker. I cant decide.
may be the Bubba Sky. That shit stacks!

May be I'll bang out some purple shit for summer!!!
May be I'll stop growing.:laughing:

Oh the fun around here lately!! WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO:woohoo:

It's fun waiting for spring!! it's just around the corner!!!

Get ready Kids!!!

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
They are clowns there, but those chumps took our outs. last year for 15. You heard of Humboldt Purps? my dads buddy rocks that inside and its nothing but purple rock solid budz. I've always known about mendo purps. but the Humboldt Purple im telling yah is something else...

Latest posts

Latest posts