What's new

Mendo Purps and Blue Dream

Marxsman

Can anybody tell me about these strains? I picked up some and they both are a fantastic potent high. I was wondering if they are easy to aquire and grow? I did some research and I really didnt find the answers I wanted. I am in the Denver area and a legit card holder. So can someone direct me to these.

thanks again

Mountain High

Veteran
This is The Purps, not sure but I think its the same as Mendo Purps. Tastiest stuff I've had yet from any purple family. Grape soda smell and taste.:rasta:

Marn

I think the genetics of the purps is unknown, it's related to Urkle and probably an afghani. The Blue Dream is Santa Cruz Haze x Blueberry. Both elite westcoast clone only strains.

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
I grew the Mendo off and on for a few years because it tastes so amazing, but it has a quick tolerance buildup and gets boring pretty fast. Beautiful plants, amazing aroma/flavor, and for the first few weeks after harvest incredible smoke. But after like week 2, all it did was make me sluggish. Nice plant to grow though, needs a bit of veg time to get a decent yield, but pretty simple to get satisfying results. Kickass hash plant. Shouldn't be too awful hard to track down a cut. I know it sounds like I'm bagging on it, but I would still take the Mendo over most other Purp strains. Those first two weeks are killer...

The Blue Dream was another one I ran once and retired, but a lot of people really dig it. The effect wore off way too quickly for my tastes, but I am a 10g+ per day smoker so YMMV. It's popular as all getout so it definitely has something going for it. Amazingly easy plant, a growers dream. And just try not finding a cut on any dispensary shelf. Totally recommended for new growers.

Good luck!

Marxsman

thanks for looking guys, i am going to do some digging and see if i can get my hands on some. so far i like the high of both but the mendo purps is a new one for me and its amazing.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Blue Dream is Santa Cruz Haze x Blueberry, or Secret Haze x Blueberry or it could also be a select pheno of DNA's Blueberry Haze. Its a good 10+ week strain that yields heavy. The buzz does wear off kinda quick, the flavor is instense, fruity haze. It is a clone only strain that can be easily found in the med scene in Cali. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts