What's new

Members u Miss......

Status
Not open for further replies.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I think I have spotted Mr Craven. Never heard why he left so quickly.. If it is scandalous just PM me. The Colombians need to know.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Big peace for Billy

Big peace for Billy

498b.jpg

Your time here was so short, hardly time to get to know yas.
Big peace Billy, big peace.

bad gas

Spurr, Cravenmore, and Doobieduck in no particular order. Spurr's science, Cravenmore's humor, and Doobieduck's hummingbird.

Peace, homies. bg

B

bench warmer

any ideas where this Billy character has gone? cheeky sod's borrowed my hedge trimmer and not brought it back
:laughing:
I think he mentioned something about skin (or skinny jeans) before he opened throttle & disappeared again. :thinking:

picture.php

So my sour chibbles were chased from their loving home by anger, shame and jealousy ... However they landed in a formidable location "medical grow, drug state", and are thriving around bare 1000 ushio with increased ventilation!!

I didn't catch pollen from the first male, he was blindfolded and stuffed in a trunk! If I started 6 seeds it's likely I'll have 3 girls but I lost count in the chaos!

The first girl in flower is about 3 weeks in with rezdog sour d structure. My sssdh with the same shape had no sour funk, total dud

October foilage, NFL and krippy chicken, putting away my sandals and pullin on skinny jeans

T

TrichyTrichy

Colina and English Rick ~ they had spirited dialogue
Elemental
AlphaOmega

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Spurr, Cravenmore, and Doobieduck in no particular order. Spurr's science, Cravenmore's humor, and Doobieduck's hummingbird.

Peace, homies. bg

Holy Hell, has Doobie actually bailed????

I'm sure Craven is skulking somewhere around here - dude could crack me up like no one else!

Tom Hill

Veteran
Hey tom what ph do i use

Being that I dish out sarcasm much better than I've ever received/ever heard it, I really have no idea whether or not you're yanking my chain. In case you're not, we want pH 6.2 during a vegetative state, and pH 6.7 during budding, or there abouts, designed to take advantage of element availability, regarding chemistry 101. I speak of plant/soil solution pH, obviously, if your in rockwool or some such alkaline medium, you'll need to over-correct on the side of acid, yey! Quite obviously, the old pH 5.8 hydro and 6.5 in soil, is an idiotic simplified version of what is reality. :)

Being that I dish out sarcasm much better than I've ever received/ever heard it, I really have no idea whether or not you're yanking my chain. In case you're not, we want pH 6.2 during a vegetative state, and pH 6.7 during budding, or there abouts, designed to take advantage of element availability, regarding chemistry 101. I speak of plant/soil solution pH, obviously, if your in rockwool or some such alkaline medium, you'll need to over-correct on the side of acid, yey! Quite obviously, the old pH 5.8 hydro and 6.5 in soil, is an idiotic simplified version of what is reality. :)

Nice to you have you back(ish?)

T

TrichyTrichy

EvilRaven1031: hope you are having a great birthday
You are missed 'round here!

I

Iron_Lion

Over the years there has been many members posts and contributions that I enjoyed. Some of them are gone and some may still be active but they dont post much.

Here is a short list, in no particular order.

Whodair, Shroomy420, Dutchgrown, Rezdog, Elevatorman, 40ampstofreedom, Chaco, Chimera, DJ Short, Zamilito, Mad Liberttist, Capt.Cheese1

:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.