What's new

Members u Miss......

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
this is good 3d's..

i miss "sumdumguy"...always good vibez from him, last visit september 2011....where are you bro????....

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She noticed that one of her friends was given one of the infamous, hair triggered, senseless "bans" that are waaaay too common here, and decided she'd had enough. The ban was lifted on her friend, but neither have been back.

When authority is abused - good people don't want any part of it. Some will over look it - some will not.

The other sites and businesses are booming with those who will not.

Trichy will be back, she takes breaks from time to time, this isnt the first time....Why are you here if your so abused!?
Get over yourself :tumbleweed:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Interesting. 2 mods give me a flaming neg rep on this post, and 1 swears at me calling me a nasty name. Think maybe you 2 need some time away if this is what you think "good" treatment of a paying customer? If a member did this to you - they'd be "disappeared". Thanks for proving my point. I wish you both happiness and health, but I'm pretty sure karma will have something else to say. :ying:
:thank you:

well maybe you dont know the full story so dont make assumtions,, and mods aren't payed remember,, all my love trichy! your missed :huggg:

I sort of miss a guy called Rezdog. What ever happen to this guy?

yeah i miss rez, especially where he's gone,,

and brother bear,,, at least we know he'll be back :smoke out:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts