What's new

Members u Miss......

Status
Not open for further replies.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
I really hope she didn't leave over that whole yummybud drama, I remember some rumors about that, but it just never made sense to me.

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
I miss 2FAST4U2.. real Gent, that was always on point,.. And dang could he throw down some dank.Real good vibes from him:wave:

C

Cookie monster

I really miss my good friend MaryWanna.....

Come back home hun, icmag is a duller place when your gone :(

L

Lloyd_Christmas

Dongle is gone??

That really does suck. Absolutely one of the best GDP grow's I've seen. Hope she's safe.

Y

YosemiteSam

I miss me some Dongle69 also. She probably took a year out of my learning curve with her spot on advise.

Feb2006er

I think OaxacanGrowers posts on OG weren't that watched, but they should have been. The guys smallest field was 40 hectares.

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
missing sinfuldreams, and my ol friend from OG: outkastt. Anybody know what's up with her, gimme a shout. vinmanr2d2 as well.
Definitely JLP as well. Received some nice help from him over the years.

cc

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
WHAT HAPPENED TO GREEN MOPHO?>???

also wouldnt mind a Yummybud update.

like a simple..."hey guys im still alive havent committed suicide yet. but things failed with natasha...i tried to stick my peepee in her vagi-gi but it wouldnt work. then i found out a week later that she fucked my boss. so i finally said Fuck It and went on craigslist and paid a fat black chick 50 bucks and she tossed my salad. life isnt so bad now!"

C

cannagirl

WHAT HAPPENED TO GREEN MOPHO?>???

also wouldnt mind a Yummybud update.

like a simple..."hey guys im still alive havent committed suicide yet. but things failed with natasha...i tried to stick my peepee in her vagi-gi but it wouldnt work. then i found out a week later that she fucked my boss. so i finally said Fuck It and went on craigslist and paid a fat black chick 50 bucks and she tossed my salad. life isnt so bad now!"

Mopho got banned, trying to figure out why right now? Hopefully admin or mods can reinstate him! He's innocent!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Hydrosun...just heard he got banned. Don't know why. Elemental, still very saddened over his recent passing. Ummm....Ureapwhatusow, Buckeye-Leaf. There are more, I just can't think right now...
Edit: Had no idea Marrywanna left. She's a homestater...

Status
Not open for further replies.