What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Member's online status not working properly

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I noticed today that if we have the box unchecked to show online status it still shows when someone is online. I tried checking the box as well it has no effect.. Just a heads up I found a bug.

Cvh

Supermod
I'm not sure about which setting you're talking. But if you're talking about the setting on the screenshot below then it will hide your online status. Meaning that other people can't see your online status but you'll be still be able to see other people their status. It makes you invisible but you can still have a full view yourself.

Screenshot_20230321-063454.png

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not sure about which setting you're talking. But if you're talking about the setting on the screenshot below then it will hide your online status. Meaning that other people can't see your online status but you'll be still be able to see other people their status. It makes you invisible but you can still have a full view yourself.

View attachment 18821763
If you hover your mouse pointer over where the pointer is pointing it will have a popup showing your online status. Having that box unchecked should hide our online status.
Project1.png