What's new

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice seed stash there. Really like how the colors come through on that Basic/Sour. Reminds me of the pheno I found in your ECSD x Bubba fems a couple years back, except better. Much better.

picture.php

picture.php

I was shocked by this plant - wasn't at all what I was expecting from the combination. This plant was more berry/chocolate with faint hints of Sour.

What are the smells like on your lady pictured above? She's a looker for sure.

It's funny. I had always assumed the reds and purples in the ECSD x Bubba were from the Bubba side of the equation based on my previous runs with Bubba crosses - purples surface from time to time.

But, seeing your Basic/Sour really makes me re-think that assumption.

dank.Frank

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Both are real colorful DF I think Bubba went purple more and Sour got Raspberry hues, at least in my experience. I deleted all my Bubba pics but got this old one that shows a colorful Sour Diesel.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GG#4 and LL. Killer yield combo for certain! Going to practice what I preach real soon. ;)

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great! Curious what you have planned Chem Sis pollen? Going to be some fire plants made with that for sure. You know I'm a fan of that girl! I've got some plans for those Chem Sis x Digi you made this year. ;)

dank.Frank

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dubb, LuciferOG, BlackDomina, BasicSkunk/SourD and a couple others, Frank:tiphat: Hope you find some girls in those this time around. Ottoman is the only person I know who finished some and they were really unique.

She really is a looker, FireInTheSky:)

gmanwho

Veteran
Dubb, LuciferOG, BlackDomina, BasicSkunk/SourD and a couple others, Frank:tiphat: Hope you find some girls in those this time around. Ottoman is the only person I know who finished some and they were really unique.

She really is a looker, FireInTheSky:)

sounds nice melty!!