What's new

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bro Indica, good to have ya swingin' through. Yeah, SFVxg13/Widow should be a headbanger. The daddy was the shortest of the group, also had by far the most internode growth. The girls and guys from that pack were on the leggy side, as it can be with Widows and her hybrids. The GSC also took that pollen like a champ. YO! That cured Beezle looks ridiculous!:tiphat:

Rad, amazing! I'm hoping I find something like that:)

No holes, Milo. Just threw 7 or so gallons of ProMix/Perlite/Castings in that tub and 4 cuts. I don't recommend growing in containers without holes, I was just kinda wingin' it. Here they are just after the flip.
picture.php

Frank, I appreciate it bro. I'm looking forward to starting those SFV and the Pre98 hybrids. Bring it on with those Sour Bubbas!

Blurry nug!
picture.php

B

bench warmer

Edited: I'd overzealously asked when your next seed packs would be available then immediately saw your post in the Seedbay release thread. :)

Last edited:

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya bro :wave:
I believe that there will be exceptionally plants .... have another female look like it will be the biggest surprise. Her smell is a great pleasure for me. Strong, distinct hazelnut liqueur smell. First times feel something like this. :woohoo:

SourCollision

SourCollision

SourCollision

B

bench warmer

:yeahthats Those will be some seriously fine plants :headbange

I'm watching the auction closely for the last pack... Half an hour to go. :D

B

bench warmer

BUMP :)

I vaped a small sample of 3 Way Dawg and I found myself chatting up a storm, going for a 4 mile hike and felt as if World Peace had just been achieved...

....H-A-P-P-Y :dance013:

Pine tasting & a motivated high that lasts 2.5 to 3 hours.. (probably will last longer after a lengthy cure).
Impressive, considering the small amount sampled.

This is some fine medicine MP. :respect:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya bro :wave:
SfvOgKush x G13/Widow & GreenCrack x Pre98Bubba beans are already home. Thank you very much and look forward to germination.

:woohoo:

-Ra2- :tiphat:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cookies x g13/Widow starting their journey. 36 up from the 40 I put down, good enough! I'm hoping they're stinky and shiny. I have some headed over for the 420 Server Fund :)
picture.php

B

bench warmer

Awwww yeah! Thanks for the heads up! :tiphat:

It's going to be hard to concentrate on daily life with you guys sending in all the killer genetics. :thank you:

Time to slowly unpack the camping gear & espresso machine again. :D

B

bench warmer

Here's a bit of Lucifer OG f2 that will be meeting it's hellfire this weekend :D

picture.php

Seismic

Pulling more Ecsd x Bubba's....Damn good Smoke

Still need to do final trim. Excuse the crappy pics.

Pheno#2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Seismic

continued....

Pheno #4

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pull, Seismic! Those look like they'll get ya nice and blazed up:) Which one are you preferring?

Just got some Lucifer seeds back, Bench. Excited to see what I've been missing in those f2's.

Got everything up potted and added the 2nd light, I'll get shots up this weekend.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts