What's new

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

keeper

You ever read what Crazy Composer writes about mixing the guano's into the soil ?
never did teas yet for the record, nor have i done guano's, but i am SUPER interested in getting some bird poop !!
Have had a DWC set up sitting around for months now LOL it never got off the ground, lazy bones. I'll be happy to watch you have wild success with it though :lurk:
yer pictures look ok too i guess :nanana:
:groupwave:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Rasp...stick around. I like the way you give advice. I will definately be bubbling both the water and the teas just because I have the time...looks like I have 24 nylon socks to hand out! Thanks again man!

Keep! thanks man, I am trying to keep up with the Jones'! My current grows were given high P guanos applied right to the soil bro and they are looking real good. I think that I will continue not to confine myself to one way...They will probably get topfed and get teas....I will see what they want, and then figure out how I can get it to them!
Bro....do me a favor....do a DWC tub! They are the crazy to watch go man, growth is like 2x usual...and the nugs are crazy clean....DO IT, DO IT! I know you have cuts ready......=)

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A shot of RM's F13X x Grape Krush...she's a stunner for sure, I have my fingers crossed that she won't have any budrot in her, cuz she is going to be huge and overly dense....the humidity is real low, so I have that on my side!
picture.php

:biggrin:Thanks again buddy.

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
I go from organic teas to liquid hydro nutes, and as soon as I'm getting comfortable you go from liquid hydro nutes to organic LOL. One man easy, is another mans pain in the ass hehe. Gotta love it.. Testing the waters and seeing what you like.. That's what it's all about.

I'm tempted big time to put a few into an organic mix this run, and grow a few organic along with you. Alfalfa meal bro!! Get some;) foliar feed=liquid growth:biggrin: IMO considering your growing style of short veg, smaller containers, quicker cycles you got the right shit IMO for your first run in organics.. Litteraly, the right shit...

Last edited:

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
glad i stopped by..i do organics mostly..sometime a little dwc..
i never really do anything with my organic plants..they are pretty much fed through the soil the whole grow..
sometimes around week 6 they might need mag..usually the fan leaves are just starting to yellow a bit and by week 8-9 only a light flush is needed as they have expended all their nutes and they are done on their own..
great thread and advice in here..
peace G

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Lookin great MP....Nothin but pure dankness in here bro:D...keep up the great work bro

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Post, Groady...my organic journey is going well so far...keep them fingers crossed.
Unc, Spicoli! Wattup!

Some shots from the garden this morning...
RM's F13X x Grape Krush
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CaseyJones in a 3 gallon tote...
picture.php

ECSD x OGbx1: Coastal Collision OGish pheno
picture.php
:biggrin:

I

idoreallytry

finger lickin good in hre bro,,,i love it when it looks so sparkly like that very nice indeed,,,free puff lol,,,peace

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Damn MP, they look incredible. I can't decide which is frostier, the GK cross or the Coastal Collision. Seriously sweet looking ladies man.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chuck, Ido, Unc, Rasp! Whatttup guys...:biggrin:

Have a Chemdog/Sour Haze 9 days into flower that I'll have shots up of tomorrow.Pink Bazooka testers should be cracked by next week along with some other special beans...Chem4andECSD get their last feeds this week along with the CoastalCollision. RM's gals are just about to begin their flush also....Things should be getting colorful around here real fast.:dance013:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That REALLLLLL grapey RM gear. Unreal. Can't wait to per her in a pipe and beat the shit out of her :biggrin:

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts