What's new

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
dayum son i look away few a couple days and your blowin shit up in your rooms brother WOW looking very DANK eggselent J.O.b.
keepem green-n-girlie brother

I

idoreallytry

yeah i had bb a few years ago that was way better and tasted of more berrry than the cut we had guys for sure,,,i threw mine out too lol,,,when i read urs nannered and i read more abuiot it throwin nanners,,,,no biggy,,,,yeah mine was completely purple and tasted somewhat of berry but more coffeeish in a way, i suck at descirbing shit lol,,,,well the f13 RM has is just as berry in its flavor plus it helps u get chores done lol,,,peace

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Ya I hear ya MP....there def in good health but, for sure not dialed in yet....I thought the same thing about havin the ECSD in there...ill try to get some pics up for ya but, i picked most of the ones that where there off....and the one that did throw nanners was the more ECSD pheno so that makes sense...try to get some pics but my cam suxs so dont make fun of me to much :D...peace

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
yoyo shit lookin nice round here! love the chemD. chunky bitch n few leaf it looks like nice!

my chem4 is not mislabeled, and even if i did she is unmistakable smelling tasting and growing. the purp is new, last time they were more red once flushed. fall colors is all.

it has to be one of the easiest plants to grow ever! from cloning to veg to flower, it runs game and takes off! easy on the pk in the beginning . c4 dont like it til week 4 or later and she prefers a 9 week run IMO gets 60 days here! lovely smoke and strong heavy eyed high!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
IGRO!:santa1:

Whats UPCHUCK? Yer a good dude, happy holidays!:deadxmas:
Bring em on Spicoli! No one will bust yer balls, I just wanna see if you are rocking any of the same looking phenos that I am...Plus, it's always fun to see the result from fun homemade crosses...Hope all is well bro, absorb some sunshine for a brother...

SirSmoke, she sure is purple, jeez...I wouldn't know anything about how she is at 60 days, I let her go 80! I agree that she is foolproof to grow...

ChemD
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a shot of that other F13X x Grape Krush from the Asylum....she is much more berry smelling and shorter....her hairs are flimsy and thin like blueberry...
picture.php
:xmastree:

I

idoreallytry

looks good bro,,, i am going to do an asylum run in febuary,,,nothein but RM seeds...peace

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MP! i heard santa is bringing gooey, berry flavored goodness just in time for christmas ;) keep up the good work!

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Here ya go MP....couldnt find anymore nanners (which is a good thing) to get pics of...heres some plant shots though

Close up

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Thanks for posting that story RM...so I didn't have to! I have a little secret...I don't have the BB anymore either! Moreso than the nanner issue (which I'm sure I could conquer, cuz I'm stubborn), but the fact that 3 WELL RESPECTED growers/smokers (RM, SwampD, Rez) have all said that she doesn't carry any berry flavor with her...I only grabbed her because I was looking for some goooey Blue flavored herb...I'm back on the hunt! Thanks again RM...
Couldn't agree more with your statement regarding Chem4 and Bubba...give em to a first time grower and they'll feel like a god...

Yeah, MPost...I'd DEFINATELY get rid of those beans, and FAST!!! If you send em to me, I'll make sure they get disposed of properly LMAO...crack em just in case you find a Purple Chemdog pheno that doesn't nanner and finishes in 65 days....I think that Rez was onto something when he said that she's worth keeping around to breed some "Purple Sour Diesel". Her coloring is stunning..

Pretty sneaky there MP hahaha. I'm most definitely going to be cracking them sooner or later. I'll never know what I have unless I crackem;). Good chance I can find something more stable in the cross, though there is also a chance I'd be cracken some s1 hermi-bred BB amongst them. Like I said, just gotta do it at a time where I'm not in as much a need of a solid run, and am not running other varieties I have plans for chucking a lil pollen at. There is nothing I would hate more then doing the work of selecting plants only to end up with mystery seeds cause something you ran along side dropped a lil pollen outta nowhere late flower. Yup, Smaller gardens, and the NEED for variety can suck sometimes....

I like the idea of purple sour diesel or chemdog buds (purples are pretty hehe) as long as breeding the color in doesn't take away from the original qualities.. Saying that, I could probably put together a descent purple sour diesel variety. I have a good amount of those ppp/wonder diesel seeds which the majority Ive cracked have been purple budded. I could put a nice project together using those along with males from the Sour Diesel IBL seeds which I'm due to receive ala-beta, and the ecsd clone..

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, how do you get on Ras Santa's list? I like things that are berry good!
They look great MP! What does the first one you showed smell like compared to the berry smelling one? The mom is a bit berry, a bit sweet candy lemon, anise. Its a complex scent that I cant finger.
A friend said it smelled of rhubarb to him.
MP, if you want a diesel cross that is berryish i may have one.
I crossed F13 to the ECSD clone last round. First go round with this male so I dont know if he'll bring the berry or the cedary flo scent. He seems berryish though. Started as vanilla immaculate then got danker. Now its a skunky scent with bb candy notes on him.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Scooter, Seismic! Thanks guys and happy holidays...

Spicoli, hellyeah bro... looks great man, definately have a ECSD look to it with those cupped down leaves....cool stuff man, thanks for posting those!!!!

You're on to something there MPost....Find yourself some Purple Papas and let the ECSD clone have it...sounds like RM already did that with his F13!
Ahem...hellyeah RM..that sounds right up my alley...The smell on the bigger F13XxGK is not as pronounced yet, more green/premature still...when rubbed she is definately sweet, just not blueberry sweet...gimme a week or so and I'll figure her scent out....

Phil...:gift: I love presents!

I

IE2KS_KUSH

(cough cough...couch..)

:joint:
Hey howdy, just gonna slip in back here and take a seat, have gone back a few pages here, little birdy told me about something something "coastal collision", I had to come see..
look forward to reading through this and catching up, very much looking forward to your coastal collision, everything looks lovely...Ima sit back and enjoy the show.:window:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey , Howdy Pardner....respect bro. Your friend must be a cool cat.:santa1:

Grabbed some organic equipment : Guanos, Kelpmeal, Castings, Casting Tea, Lime. I have LK and molasses...Pumps, buckets, stones, hell I ordered 12 pair of nylon stockings off Ebay lmao...Watch how fast I can fuck up my garden! This should be fun....I have to finish 11 plants and then we go to 2010 on an organic mission...
Chem#4 about to be torched.
picture.php

I

idoreallytry

Yeah IK ur dude must be cool lol,,peace
nice brother what is the stretch on the 4 like?,,,peace

Latest posts

Latest posts