What's new

Melting Pot of Genetics

D

danimarie193

picture.php

D

danimarie193

Ok so last night we got them all transplanted into 3 gal square pots in bcuzz hydromix and one more shot of Plant Success. Have made a few changes this run. I was given a bottle of Advanced Nutrients Big Bud to try out so i will be giving that a go and not bloombastic this time. I also gave them there last feeding of veg nutes last night and moved them to my bloom room.

D

danimarie193

Can you post some pics of the Mezmakronic.? I'm interested on how they are looking and if they have any odor to them.:tiphat:
I will try to get you a group shot of them tonight. I will say that they stretched a little more than I like.

D

danimarie193

I would also like to throw this out there. Nextgen ballast suck. I went threw 4 of them in a months time. One of them brand new out of the box only lasted about 2 weeks and it just quit on me. Not put in a dusty place or anything like that. The fans are a great idea but they suck. The fans on all of them made noise the whole time I had them.

D

danimarie193

picture.php
Strawberry Diesel

picture.php
OGBS X C99

picture.php
Pink Bazooka... there are really 5 of these

picture.php
Mezmakronic

picture.php
Mezmakronic top... kind of blurry

D

danimarie193

nice update...u plannin on flowering them soon?
I just flipped them to 12/12 a day ago. Alot of variation in the strawberry diesel f2s, but if one of them turns out to be female it is a keeper. It stinks up the place already. The Pink Bazookas all 5 of them are my favorite plants in the room right now.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Cool....now the fun begins. U got some fast finishing strains goin so it wont be too long before u get to sample them out!

D

danimarie193

Cool....now the fun begins. U got some fast finishing strains goin so it wont be too long before u get to sample them out!

Your right man but talking to you makes me want to slip on over to the Ojd's forum. I just have to get over my fear of waiting 12 weeks.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
haha yea the way to do it is with a perpetual lol....as long as u have someting else ready to be harvested soon it makes the extra few weeks wait easier

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
so nice plant coming danimarie193...cheers!!!
i can't wait for see how they coming in flower, sure gonna be a great grow!!

D

danimarie193

So I am going to put all my projects together in one thread. The first pic today was the 2nd round of beans we started: Hashberry(9/10), Blueberry/C99(10/10), OGBS/C99(5/5), Sour Bubble Mix(1/5), and the Chocolate Chunk(4/5). the Chocolate Chunks are a little older than the rest.

The second pic is of a few males from the first batch. As of right now the were 3 Strawberry Diesel males, 2 Mezmakronic males and 2 Pink Bazooka males. I am keeping a few of the males and i will try to get the pics of all of them up later this week.

toastfighter2

Looks like you have a nice set up going. I have to admit, your stain list makes me a little jealous, as I have considered picking up pretty much all of them, especially that choc chunk.