What's new

MelonTini test grow

og.naj

Hello everyone,

First update of this new test run for Karma Genetics

The MelonTini seeds was arrived with a little extra candy in it, the new femized pre release "Rado Z" (Zkittlez x KarmaRado OG) :hotbounce
attachment.php

But this topic will be full focused on the LemonTini test seeds and will start in early September.

Tic, Tac, tic, tac....

Attachments

• 20200811_173043.jpg
    20200811_173043.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 67

og.naj

Welcome everyone, I'm pretty excited about this test run!

Really attracted for a long time by the "Melon" genes. What wonderful terps will come out of this ??

:party:

Looking forward to your progress, as I will be testing the same Melon Tini

In different green hands and in different environments, it will be very interesting to see and compare our two tests :headbange

og.naj

Welcom on board Knuckles and Fronk.

I will be able to start these test run soon... tic tac tic tac

og.naj

Hello everyone,

Finally i can beginning the Karma Genetics "Melon Tini" test grow!

For the germination i put all the seeds directly in the medium, 1cm deep. The medium is a mix with 40% of 3nd cycle of used organic soil + 50% of new organic soil + 10% of perlite.
I watering each pots with 100ml of water mixed with Ehancer (0,5gr/ltr)

They are now under 2 Sanlight leds in a small greenhouse for the germination process...

Here are the pictures:
picture.php

picture.php

See you for the next update guy's

og.naj

Hi everyone,

After only 3 days in the soil, 6 of the 12 MelonTini have germinated. 5 with nice and similar grow and one with a slower start.

Unfurtunetly the other 6 seedlings do not come out of the ground. And when I looked at these 6 seeds are still close. I don't really know what happened. It is maybe just the natural selection, the best one!

The only sad thing is for the hunt selection, is always better a bigger number of plants for a better selection but, is like that for this run.

I will keep the 6 seedlings an extra week in the small greenhouse to keep the humidity high.
Right now I don't need to water again so nothing to say
more now

Here are the today pictures:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Have a nice day everyone!

Last edited: