What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

melatonin dreams and dream journals

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
does anyone else feel like they dream the future. almost like dejavu but more vivid.like ill have a really vivid dream that im able to remember for a while because it was so intense.dont dream often thx to the herb.and then like a month or maybe a week goes by and then a sequence of events will happen exactly how i dreamed it .feels like dejavu but i still remember it from the dream.nothing epic just small little things.kinda like what bongasaurus said.man maybe we are like really weak psychics that just need to hone in on our skills.maybe its the next stage of evolution and everyone has it. lol i dunno.

totally! it feels like youve been in that situation before and know what your going to do next subconciously somehow. weird shit

you can get melatonin at pretty much any health food/vitamin store. pretty cheap too

hempknowsis

I take lecithin for the choline. Choline supplementation helps memory, thinking etc. A side effect is more vivid dreams.

Suspect

Veteran
:bump:

I consider myself a heavy cannabis user for the past 7 years, more or less daily smoking..And I've had no problems with it, just lacking the vivid dreams. Although I don't remember if I could remember my dreams on a regular basis before I became a stoner..
Although some periods without weed have immediately increased crazyness/vividness of dreams. Most of the time I'm being chased and obviously the infinite creativity in my dreams makes me uncatchable :Bolt:

Turns out heavy potsmokers deplete the melatonin reserves?
Is this something that can be reversed? I mean a few months without weed (seems horrible) could it restore the pineal gland's normal melatonin production?

My even more heavily using friend can't get any sleep without weed, maybe due to no natural melatonin production..? :2cents:

L

longearedfriend

I keep a dream journal but I dont take melatonin

yesterday nights dreams were really vivid...

the more you practice remembering them, the more you will remember them

they say that sleep heals the body
and that dreams heal the soul

and about lucid dreaming.. they say that what you learn while lucid dreaming, stays with you, so people practice their golf swings and other stuff when they can

so for my dreams

lol, there is some sex btw, so if your not comfortable.. dont read
and if its not allowed, then I will learn not to share these kind of dreams here

Im with some hot girl, in one of her friends house

I dunno where it starts, but we were having sex, we were both on a chair, she was on me
and I was rubbing her

then the guys brother walks in, and I keep going at it , smiling at him, he wasnt very comfortable

then when we were done

she left to go upstairs to hang out with her friend

then the guys, dad walks in, and he starts giving me shit

-I still remember the guys names, it was patrick and eric-

so I tell him, let me explain

and I basically told him what I was doing, and he understoodd

I later woke up and had another dream later..

I was with a friend, and we were in a skateboard park
and we could borrow skateboards there, they were on the wall, like billiard clubs

so we hung around
and at one point we start drinking white whine

talk about strange dreams

I remember not too long ago I had a very vivid dream. Its like I woke up when I realized I was in the dream... there was this HUGE medieval door in front of me

and I was really frightened, I kept hearing this... bom bommm bommmm

--------

during the holidays I drove away up north to a friends house, the first night there, I had this crazy dream, where I saw a light, and it was so strong and powerful, all I could do was drop on my knees and pray-bow down

I woke up, and was in total shock

I was sleeping next to my friend, and I just looked at her, and she woke up lol

she said that when people stare at her when she sleeps she wakes up
strange

i love dreams, they can be really crazy, really frightening, ecstatic

I read that there is a first nation belief that real life actually happens when were dreaming

pituitary is that the pineal gland

oh si si, the pineal gland

tis all about the direct experience

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland
Illu_pituitary_pineal_glands.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_eye

RobertFuddBewusstsein17Jh.png

L

longearedfriend

where does pituitary come from then

(edit.. I googled it and.. no they are not the same glands, contrary to what you said(

I read a book on dmt and... (by dr strassman(

and at the end of the book, he is not sure if people should be taking dmt, there are negative outcomes and positive outcomes

i dont want to hijack the thread so im not gonna add anything about that in this thread

NOKUY

Veteran
where does pituitary come from then

(edit.. I googled it and.. no they are not the same glands, contrary to what you said(

I read a book on dmt and... (by dr strassman(

and at the end of the book, he is not sure if people should be taking dmt, there are negative outcomes and positive outcomes

i dont want to hijack the thread so im not gonna add anything about that in this thread

joe rogan dmt....ftw!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8

yep he's been doing that for awhile

his deprivation tank is so insane and awesome

imo, DMT is like if you could dream with your eyes open
or if you felt like you woke up while already awake weird

legit

I have yet to do this...to me this is the real deal spaceship friends...

i've experienced trips in silent darkness where the closed and open eye visuals just fully take over your vision field. but being in this tank would be even more intense feeling of losing that feeling of where is up? what is up? where is down? what is down? it disappears

rogan very very rare glimpse words of truth in our weird little world..

Joe Rogan Floatation Tank
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEjTXX2rHgA

12591788_410e18ff8a.jpg

032825680-isolation_tank_abq.jpg

dmt_article2-1.jpg

joe%252Brogan%252Btattoo%252B3.jpg

Andromeda_gendler_sm.jpg

Suspect

Veteran
DMT is like using cheat codes to get to the final stage of the 'game' and then not understanding shit.

DMT is like using cheat codes to get to the final stage of the 'game' and then not understanding shit.

cool 420th post

lolol

its because you are too busy trying to hard to make sense of the senseless

I've listened to this song by syd barrett since I was like 13 years old okay...I never understood this song, it doesn't make sense when you try conventional thinking...then one day while psychedelically entranced with lysergic octopus..it made absolute sense...and that is..."do not try to put your finger on "it" "....its not to be explained, its to be experienced..thats the truth..direct experience is the destination..the ride itself...look how caught up everyone is trying to explain everything and say they have the answer...the truth is much more subtle..I think I understand just fine..I believe I got the message and I'm fulfilled and content with it..

Syd Barrett - Octopus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQiNWIibEIc

Trip to heave and ho, up down, to and fro'
you have no word
trip, trip to a dream dragon
hide your wings in a ghost tower
sails crackiling at ev'ry plate we break
cracked by scattered needles
little minute gong
coughs and clears his throat
madam you see before you stand
hey ho, never be still
the old original favourite gran
grasshoppers green herbarian band
and the tune they play in us confide...
so trip to heave and ho, up down, to and fro'
you have no word
Please leave us here
close our eyes to the octopus ride!
Isn't it good to be lost in the wood
isn't it bad so quiet there, in the wood
twenty even less to me than I thought
with a honey plough of yellow prickly seeds
clover honey pots and mystic shining feed...
well, the madcap laughed at the man on the border
hey ho, huff the talbot
Cheetah he cried shouted kangaroo
so through their tree they cried
Please leave us here
close our eyes to the octopus ride!
The madcap laughed at the man on the border
hey ho, huff the talbot
the winds they blew and the leaves did wag
and they'll never put me in their bag
the seas will reach and always see
so high you go, so low you creep
the winds it blows in tropical heat
the drones they throng on mossy seats
the squeaking door will always creep
two up, two down we'll never meet
so merrily trip for good my side
Please leave us here
close our eyes to the octopus ride

Suspect

Veteran
I'm not trying to make sense of anything here, just pointing out that imho it's good to meditate and alter consciusness in other ways too. It's about learning anyway.