What's new

Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MisterD -RE> (In my best homer simpson voice) Mmmmmmm bubble. Looks good mega. Care to elaborate on your method?

Yes in brief here is what I do

Get a bucket or what I prefer is this, you can get them on eBay or Amazon for $40, tabletop washing machine w/ timer

picture.php

Add Ice, trim (I prefer only now to use larf, sugar trim or GODDAMN SEEDED TANGERINE HAZE GODDAMIT!!! MAJOR BUDSZ FULL OF GODDAMN SEEDS....excuse me ...lost it their for a moment but buds will work good, just break them up a bit ADD Water too (cold) some peeps put their trim in the freezer before this process I do not since my little freezer is full of food)

Then turn on your washing machine OR if you just got a 5lb bucket stir it vigouresly for 15 minutes, some guys use an old hand held beater or electric one.

picture.php

After 15 min, dump into your hash bags, i get mine from a local dude that uses ALL MESH bags, I have some little canvas one with the smidge of mesh at the bottom, never use them now. Pull out your works bag, set trim aside or re-run it. I ONLY run my load twice because I dont want that third run which is really green and chlorophyl filled.

picture.php

Scrape the bottom of the bags and put them on your drying sieve thingy(?) Press to get water out, scrape off that and then I put it on cardboard still and place over the woodstove to dry, MAKE SURE IT IS DRY, as it can mold too I found this out the hard way.

picture.php

Then you get this!

picture.php
or this

picture.php

Enjoy the new year all and may all your days end in a mellow haze! :ying:

D

DHF

Sorry bout Gro Bro.....May God speed his recovery......Happy New Year Hazey Hash Head......

Peace....Freds......:ying:......

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you all update

Thank you all update

Well I talked with gro-bro and he is doing a LOT better! Thank you everyone who sent him good energy, you know I really believe in t he "collective thought" kinda energy. Maybe I've lived in Santa Cruz too long but I've seen it work.

Thanks again I've had a few friend go through challenges lately and I don't know all the time how I can best help, sometimes just being quiet and listening is helpful, other times I've taken a more "proactive" attitude. I'm always afraid of doing the wrong thing and offending someone but I feel lead to try and help others if I can.

Ok enough of that.....time to get back to making bubble hash!

Take care and thank you my good friends for thinking of MY close friend!

:thank you:

Grizz

Veteran
happy new year to all, Mega thats a hell of a nice bubble process, love that little washer you got. whats the $$ for one ?

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
happy new year to all, Mega thats a hell of a nice bubble process, love that little washer you got. whats the $$ for one ?

Josey;

I think I said about $40 buck in my posting BUT I am really not sure , that thing has made me THOUSANDS I shit you not so I could care less if it cost over $100 (which I know it didn't).

I'll check eBay later and try to find it again and post the price with a link.

EDIT--> here is the link $39.95 yeah baby the ONLY way to make bubble hash and SO much cheaper than the ones they sell in the head shops for $229.00 or more!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Magic-Washe...59620?pt=Washing_Machines&hash=item2a176baf44

Take care Josey

Grizz

Veteran
thanks mega, wish i had seen it before christmas, im sure santa would have left it under a tree.

bobblehead

Veteran
Hey Mega, good to hear gro-bro is doing well. Have you ever considered only using the work bag and the smallest micron bag? Since you just throw them all together anyway... Skip the bags in between and have them come out together in a heterogeneous mixture. Just a thought I was having... Looks nice. :D

Mister_D

Veteran
Mega that washing machine is fucking awesome, and cheap too. Had to rep you for that post. Makes me feel like I need to come out of the stone age, been using a drill and paint paddle to make my bubble for, ummmmm well forever.

G

Guest 88950

dry ice FTW............agreed

get a big ass funnel to shake all the keif into your final jar / container....avoid scraping up the sift.

if ya want to press pucks then put the funnel spout down an Au / stainless tube and its ready to press.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Mega, good to hear gro-bro is doing well. Have you ever considered only using the work bag and the smallest micron bag? Since you just throw them all together anyway... Skip the bags in between and have them come out together in a heterogeneous mixture. Just a thought I was having... Looks nice. :D

Yeah I thought about doing that...but "sometimes" I do seperate the great from the excellent and save the "excellent" for friends (wink) if you know what I mean:tiphat:

Grizz

Veteran
The dry ice increases yield about 10 fold compared to water and ice and is so much less work but the final product does not compare to it in my opinon.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really Josey? So bubble is more potent than kief?

I just like making bubble because my patients/clients really like my bubble? (shrug) and it makes me a little extra $$$ with my "leftovers".

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran

I just like making bubble because my patients/clients really like my bubble? (shrug) and it makes me a little extra $$$ with my "leftovers".
I would likely suspect that bubble hash is more potent due to the decarbing process that occurs when you dry it out on the mantle... THC becomes more bio-available when decarbed, hence the effectiveness of vaporizers.
Kief is just the glands knocked off the plants, the process of making bubble hash extracts some canabanoids I suspect also.

Grizz

Veteran

think you said the magic word, ( bubble ) none of my dry ice kief bubbles

Grizz

Veteran

double post, stoned

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts